News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

New Blitz To-Do List

Started by Ry60003333, August 09, 2008, 05:36:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pulverizer26

Serguy is it really almost done? I really want to play worldscape blitz. :)

serguy3

Quote from: Zack on June 26, 2009, 05:07:44 PM
It's not almost done yet. Still a lot of work to be done. And to Banjo; Ryan just got some more testers that were more active.

Ry said he was "almost done", so Zack, NO NEED TO BE RUDE.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

well i saw ry typing in irc saying that hes gonna ask jeremy to re-open the blitz beta tester sign up thread, and no offense i think ry would know....

wolfy

so if im right you only need 10 maybe 12 more things on the list till blitz is ready?

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

Zack

List is a little outdated. Still some things that need to be done. :-\

Cavallers

wow thats nothing left!!! obby maul is easy getting the animations is easy too blitz is almost doneeeeeeeeee!!!
ry what animations do you need for pickaxe and axe?

the ones when you are woodcutting/mining?

i can get them for you

-Cavallers

Zack

I think we already have that kind of stuff. Most of the important animations are done.

Edit: If you're saying that because of what the list says, Ryan updated it last in October O.o

Cavallers

why isn't blitz done then?

-Cavallers

Banjo Hick

does anyone have like a time estimate for when blitz will be out? and if you dont can u make a video and show is like whatat u can do? we all know its gonna look the same as this does but we want to see the items and how you do some of the codes...

Triniboy

Quote from: banjo hick on July 20, 2009, 02:18:30 PM
does anyone have like a time estimate for when blitz will be out? and if you dont can u make a video and show is like whatat u can do? we all know its gonna look the same as this does but we want to see the items and how you do some of the codes...

I know you all want to see, But that would take out time from working on blitz, It may have been done earlyer, But Ryan is just like some of us, We have school durning the year. All of that takes up time :(