News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Did/do you like Michael Jackson..?

Started by Maxi, January 26, 2010, 01:10:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Do you like michael Jackson? 2 what song you like best?

Yes
4 (30.8%)
Beat it
7 (53.8%)
I hate him
3 (23.1%)
Black or white
1 (7.7%)
Thriller
5 (38.5%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Maxi

All that we know about the king off pop (Michael Jackson),Died becuse he took to much medicine and died, more like a overdose of drugs.. But call the pop king a drunkie and drugie doesn't work.. He's most famouse songs is what i think,Thriller, Beat it, Black or white and Man in the mirror.. The best what i think is Beat it, u can show what you think.. Just vote ;), What i think is Michael Jackson KING OFF POP!!! :D ps. i didn't know if this would be on politics or at this topic.. ???

Volcanic Me

Flame

Quote from: Volcanic Me on January 26, 2010, 01:12:29 PM
He touched little boys.
This... even if he was considered the "king of pop" or whatever he was still a pedophile so I don't really care too much about him

Zonekiller

Yes, this man was a "child" in he's head. Trough he had a very hard life with a father who beat him up, and got him to dance much every day.
I love he's song's and text's, but he's personality isn't the best.

Zack

Even though he did some thing he's still the king of pop, and you have to respect him for that.

mafia137

Quote from: Zack on January 26, 2010, 03:06:53 PM
Even though he did some thing he's still the king of pop, and you have to respect him for that.
Exactly right.
Did they actually prove that he touched children?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Zack

I think somewhere they said that he didn't want to deal with the trials and stuff so he just paid the family. But think about it, one family could have just wanted money and ruined his entire legacy.

Volcanic Me

Joker

i hate him...no reasons,tbh i hate music..lol ::)

Genuine

Micheal Jackson.
I liked his Songs, But he did do some bad things that he would Have Regretted.
P.S Where is Billie Jean? He did the Moon Walk in It.  :D

Volcanic Me

Smooth Criminal was his best one imo; especially the remake by Alien Ant Farm.

Drunk Mario

I enjoyed his music but he didn't have a very good back round. He was a negative influence on some kids and he didn't have much respect for the world and was not very thankful for his life i don't think. That's just my opinion about him.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Rampage

Quote from: Flame on January 26, 2010, 01:16:03 PM
Quote from: Volcanic Me on January 26, 2010, 01:12:29 PM
He touched little boys.
This... even if he was considered the "king of pop" or whatever he was still a pedophile so I don't really care too much about him

I say both of you grow up...

I never really cared for his music but I did like a couple of his songs. Not a huge fan, but I do respect the dead. (Unlike the above 2 people)... Tsk tsk.

Joker

well latest news i heard that some where in usa watched or saw him like a ghost dancing moon walk...
wtf?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Joker_ on February 01, 2010, 05:55:47 AM
well latest news i heard that some where in usa watched or saw him like a ghost dancing moon walk...
wtf?
omG! OWNAGE! i wanna see dat! lol

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall