News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Jagex = Stupid

Started by Jeremy, January 25, 2010, 04:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

does anyone here actually care about runescape?

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

Drunk Mario

Anyone else? because if you don't really care or don't care at all about Runescape why care if you are Muted or Banned on it? We have this server and is way better then runescape, Players, staff and everything in-between. You guys are all so serious about Runescape.. and you should really not play as much and play worldscape more.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Jeremy

Quote from: drunk elmo on January 29, 2010, 06:53:47 PM
Anyone else? because if you don't really care or don't care at all about Runescape why care if you are Muted or Banned on it? We have this server and is way better then runescape, Players, staff and everything in-between. You guys are all so serious about Runescape.. and you should really not play as much and play worldscape more.

It's hard not to play RuneScape when you're as awesome as me on it! ;)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Banjo Hick

Anyone notice Jeremy has exactly 666 posts? o.O

Volcanic Me

Haha, RuneScape is pretty fun. :P

World of Warcraft is better. <_<

Banjo Hick

mafia137

If Runescape wasn't created than this game wouldn't be created either.
This game was built off Runescape, and yet it is bettah  ;D
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Jeremy on January 30, 2010, 03:32:14 PM

It's hard not to play RuneScape when you're as awesome as me on it! ;)
umm.. Jeremy not to break your heart but you can buy an account better than yours on google sites=D and how good are you? you can buy lvl 138's with all p hat's godswordes..etc.

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Rampage

Why do you have to bother people? I've been on this site for 5 minutes and I've noticed that you're a little annoyance! Man lay off!

Anyways, yeah I can't believe you got muted for that!! That's so lame, did u get unmuted yet?

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Rampage on February 01, 2010, 04:50:13 AM

Why do you have to bother people? I've been on this site for 5 minutes and I've noticed that you're a little annoyance! Man lay off!

Anyways, yeah I can't believe you got muted for that!! That's so lame, did u get unmuted yet?
You are telling me to be quiet? You are the newer member and i am not an annoyance noob. I am posting my thoughts and ideas to try to make the game and forums a better place. and there is a new things they invented called " humor ".

- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

wouter

Quote from: drunk elmo on February 01, 2010, 07:57:28 AM
Quote from: Rampage on February 01, 2010, 04:50:13 AM

You are telling me to be quiet? You are the newer member and i am not an annoyance noob. I am posting my thoughts and ideas to try to make the game and forums a better place. and there is a new things they invented called " humor ".
HUMOR MAKES WOUTER.

Rampage

I'm sorry Drunk Elmo, I got you and Banjo Hick mixed up. He's the nucense not you!

Back to topic or we get in trouble guy's!

Coleshot1

Yeah, back to the topic or i'll get Zack to own you all.
Anyways...
"lol bord"
"has anyone ever been to jagex.co?m"
"com lol"
"I have"
You have been muted for 7 days.
I'm so sorry, i'll never advertise jagex again!  :'(

Another thing, you all know Jagex doesn't read report-appeals right? Nothing that you say in those matters at all, ever. No "Ill kill myself" or a huge paragraph on learning your lesson. Type some random sentences in a paragraph and send it, you'll have as much a chance as anyone else.
And, I believe they choose mods 3/15,000 not 3/1,500. What does that mean anyways? 3 in fifteen thousand Moderators are chosen to moderate every day? :P
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

b e a r

lmfaoo jagex is such a fail..

i woulda been pissed.