News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Jagex = Stupid

Started by Jeremy, January 25, 2010, 04:10:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

I think it would be a good idea, but they would definitely ban us, the others would advertise their servers, not ours, and most people won't do that cause they want their account on rs still...

I would do it but as stated above I have a custom ban... I would be happy to do it but I don't have the password I need to log onto an account on RS..

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 27, 2010, 08:42:25 PM
I think it would be a good idea, but they would definitely ban us, the others would advertise their servers, not ours, and most people won't do that cause they want their account on rs still...

I would do it but as stated above I have a custom ban... I would be happy to do it but I don't have the password I need to log onto an account on RS..
there is a feature most servers have called " make a new account " that's all you have to do make a new account complete tutorial island and there you go. FREEDOM!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

That's not how this ban works.. They banned me first of all. They sent Jack a message with a password, they made Jack log onto his accounts with that password, then they made it so that any new account from my IP start with that pass. Jack also refuses to tell me the pass..

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 27, 2010, 09:45:47 PM
That's not how this ban works.. They banned me first of all. They sent Jack a message with a password, they made Jack log onto his accounts with that password, then they made it so that any new account from my IP start with that pass. Jack also refuses to tell me the pass..

I STILL don't believe you...

Banjo Hick

I STILL don't care whether or not you believe me, because I know it happened, you don't.

Chaoslancex

Last time Jagex muted me cause i told a kid " Get the f. out of party room" i was alone at party room trying to get my own drops. hate them!! -.-

God Colin

Quote from: chaoslancex on January 28, 2010, 01:40:47 AM
Last time Jagex muted me cause i told a kid " Get the f. out of party room" i was alone at party room trying to get my own drops. hate them!! -.-

I got muted for talking about the tramp in game. telling him to stop begging for money and ot get a life. Yay me huh?

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Jeremy

Quote from: Volcanic Me on January 27, 2010, 10:05:55 PM
Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 27, 2010, 09:45:47 PM

I STILL don't believe you...

I'm with Volcanic Me. I don't believe you either.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Chaoslancex

Lol i don't believe you either, tell jack if he can to post a pic of the message or tell him to post and let him resolve this.

Banjo Hick

Jack has been banned forever from this, lol. I honestly don't care at all what you think. It's your opinion, but I have the facts.

Chaoslancex

Oh lol did not know he was ban i fail. any ways i know how to get a hold of Jack.

Banjo Hick

Go ahead, he'll say I'm telling the truth.

wouter

Quote from: chaoslancex on January 28, 2010, 11:43:50 PM
Oh lol did not know he was ban i fail. any ways i know how to get a hold of Jack.
I got him on msn. I'll ask.

Deathtron55

lol that's funny i got permanently banned for advertising this game it stinks now i gotta start over but I'm not gonna...
                                                              ~Trevor~

Banjo Hick

Lol, he doesn't have av MSN, AIM, Xbox Live, PS3 or anything like that. He has an email account and that's it..