News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

*WARNING* ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DID THE CHRISTMAS EVENT: Presents area

Started by X, January 19, 2010, 10:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

50k hp is quit hard isn't it? And how much will that monster hit on  us? 20, 30 maybe 40.

~36

Coleshot1

If the monster were to have HP that high, the rares would have to be dropped 100% right? How about make it -sliightly- easier, and make the drops around 40%?
Because trust me, no matter how good you are, 50k is not worth a bronze dagger(p) rofl. :P Even around 3,000 takes a while.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

wouter

Quote from: Coleshot1 on January 21, 2010, 03:13:33 AM
If the monster were to have HP that high, the rares would have to be dropped 100% right? How about make it -sliightly- easier, and make the drops around 40%?
Because trust me, no matter how good you are, 50k is not worth a bronze dagger(p) rofl. :P Even around 3,000 takes a while.
Good idea. I was thinking about full HP and 40% Drop rate.

Flame

You could combine the hp pools of Jad and the Kalphite Queen, make it hit like 60-100 per hit, only put in a small amount of them, give them longer respawn timers than other monsters, and give the items reasonably low drops rates. That would give you an area that would get a lot of use and items that people would have to put some effort in to obtain instead of a place players could go and get everything in 5 minutes.

Just a suggestion incase you haven't already decided:P

mafia137

I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

Well I think it should still be 50k and have a 100% drop rate so that there aren't very many of them.

X

IvyX

Lol. Already like 2 days and over 5 people posted about my idea. Impressive :D
So anyways, how about this.
Whenever Ry60003333 or Jeremy, or any other Owner/Co-Owner/Admin comes to Worldscape, a secret "hole" pops out of nowhere in the Christmas-Event-Area. When you enter it, it's a location that you can not ::tele into. Like the Coordinates are like pi, or infinitely many numbers (like 347564375369..., you don't know the other numbers). In there, you will find a BIG BOSS, like a Level 2000 Monster that has 500K HP, and it hits a max of 20s.  The drop is like a rare, such as some armour pieces, like a new type that you can customize. You can do Bronze G, Iron G, or even Mithril T! I had a dream 1 time about me in Runescape in the Wilderness. Creepy. And in my Inventory I had a Mithril G Platebody. Sweet. So yeah. We should do that. My dreams usually come true. Like 1 time, I was dreaming of riding a skateboard, and then I broke my leg. It came 1/2 true, as I sprained my leg. Weird, but true. So anyways, see if you can come up with a better idea.

Ivy X

X

Banjo Hick

IvyX

Oh. Lol, I was saying about my idea for the Ice Queen thing. Not this whole thing LOL. :P

Chaoslancex

Quote from: IvyX on January 21, 2010, 11:58:03 PM
Oh. Lol, I was saying about my idea for the Ice Queen thing. Not this whole thing LOL. :P
Lol owned

But any monster will be fine and i think it's going to be fun.

Banjo Hick

The Ice Queen thing was my idea, scroll up and you'll see...

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Flame on January 21, 2010, 05:57:13 AM
You could combine the hp pools of Jad and the Kalphite Queen, make it hit like 60-100 per hit, only put in a small amount of them, give them longer respawn timers than other monsters, and give the items reasonably low drops rates. That would give you an area that would get a lot of use and items that people would have to put some effort in to obtain instead of a place players could go and get everything in 5 minutes.

Just a suggestion incase you haven't already decided:P

This idea was the best so far...

IvyX

Well yeah, but I came up with it being a high level and stuff. Heh. :D  :o