News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

*WARNING* ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO DID THE CHRISTMAS EVENT: Presents area

Started by X, January 19, 2010, 10:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

X

Hello, recently the Christmas event was removed, and presents could no longer be obtained at the presents area. So I gave Ry an idea for the presents area entertainment:

Adding monsters: Skeletal wyverans (Or something) level 140 (around that).
EDIT: Banjo Hick's idea of another NPC @ presents: Ice queen! Thanks Banjo.

NOTICE: YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO USE STUN ON THESE MONSTERS AND MODS WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SPAWN THESE, AND ONLY PEOPLE WHO DID THE CHRISTMAS EVENT will BE ABLE TO ACCESS HERE.

The monsters might be strong, so take caution.

DROPS INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING NON-DUPABLE ITEMS:

·Anti-fire shield
·Dramen staff
·Wooden shield There's a shop for this...
·Bronze dagger There's a shop for this...
·Bronze dagger (p) No one has this item (Unless admins gave some out)
·Blurite sword
·Blurite ore (Get 2 ores and use them on a furnace to make the Blurite sword)

There may be more, but if so, I forget the rest.

NOTICE: This is official, as Ry liked the idea, and is currently working on it.

Thank you

IvyX

Nice idea! But on the bad side, why only 1 kind of monsters? You should add at least another, cause it'll be boring killing Wyverns or whatever. I suggest something human-like (Example: Hero Level-69).

X

Sadly, we're to lazy to find any more STRONG ice like monsters lol, But if you know any STRONG ice monster codes, fell free to tell me/Ry :)

Banjo Hick

I think it should be crzay packed with monsters and have no mage at all. I also don't think it should only be available for people who did the event because they might have registered after the event.. Just sayin'

ice giants
ice warriors
ice queen
abomidible snowman (exists right??)

X

Ice giant: No
Ice warrior: No
Ice queen: Yes because it's a higher level, and will have atleast a little challenge
Snowman: Doesn't exist, lol

But I like having the Ice queen idea :)

Banjo Hick

wouter

Quote from: X on January 19, 2010, 10:53:30 PM
Ice giant: No
Ice warrior: No
Ice queen: Yes because it's a higher level, and will have atleast a little challenge
Snowman: Doesn't exist, lol

But I like having the Ice queen idea :)
Trow snowballs on jeremy and you got a snowman :O Its even ugly as hell and lv251.. rofl Cool idea

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

archmage

ice spider
ice demon
ice troll(all races and types)
revanent ice fiend
ice lord
ice wolf

;D

Banjo Hick

How about we make another place the spot cause it isn't fair to people who joined after the event, just sayin so whatever..

X

Ry wanted a place for presents area, since there's no sue for it no. So he will not be doing that.

IvyX

How about this:
There is a Level 503 (or any other high level) Ice Queen that has over 15K (15,000) Hitpoints, and the only thing that is vunerable to it is fire, like Fire Blast. You can get a Team to kill it and get a rare item.

This is just an idea for another monster. It is a great idea. You can edit it. Like instead of Ice Queen, Level 900 Man ( OMG!!! :0)

Banjo Hick

Ok.... I really really like that idea, but 15k hp isn't enough. How about 50K hp and level 500.

mafia137

Yeah that is a good idea, if not have a rare drop have a visage drop?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

I think only one person can be on it though because someone could wait until it has very low hp and then jump on it and get the rare...