News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Remote Support

Started by Triniboy, November 24, 2008, 05:45:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Triniboy

Hey everyone, I notice this area has more than 5 pages of post, For those who are Fourm Mod Or Admins Or anyone else , i have a suggest to fix this all

Connect Remolty to the persons desktop..you can see what they are doing wrong, and most of the time be able to fix what ever there problem is.

• Example..if someone does not know how to install Java, no matter how clear you explain how to do it..or if its just a problem that the person don't know..you can go on there computer and fix it for them... The software i would suggest is called "Teamviewer" They have one for non-commercial use, that way you dont pay

I used it already and it is easy, if Jeremy or Ryan think its good maybe you can message me and ill explain more about it to you..but i think most people know what "remote support" is ;D

0ownage0

I dont know I mean do you need the others ip address, and if you do I think only mod shuold be able to use it because someone could get on your computer anytime they want and do any thing they want if they have your ip.

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Triniboy

no not really. The program changes the IP into a code ex XXX-XXX-XXX, and theres a password which changes each time a person uses the program or just even open it..and the only way they can get it, is if they tell them the password to connect. So your really not giving out any IP's or Port numbers to hack anyones computer  ;D

0ownage0

i still dont know i would'nt use it,

thanks

0ownage0
hey everone im back!

Con1887

Quote from: Triniboy64 on November 24, 2008, 05:45:01 PM
Hey everyone, I notice this area has more than 5 pages of post, For those who are Fourm Mod Or Admins Or anyone else , i have a suggest to fix this all

Connect Remolty to the persons desktop..you can see what they are doing wrong, and most of the time be able to fix what ever there problem is.

• Example..if someone does not know how to install Java, no matter how clear you explain how to do it..or if its just a problem that the person don't know..you can go on there computer and fix it for them... The software i would suggest is called "Teamviewer" They have one for non-commercial use, that way you dont pay

I used it already and it is easy, if Jeremy or Ryan think its good maybe you can message me and ill explain more about it to you..but i think most people know what "remote support" is ;D

**Warning: when using Teamviewer files can be transferred, so please when using Teamviewer don't leave your computer unattended. Also when done using Teamviewer, fully close it.**