News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

monsters on steriods?

Started by stabat mater, August 05, 2008, 04:12:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stabat mater

whats with this thing happening as i speak that monsters are hitting like...20+more than they should... otherworldy have hit 83 on me.. guard..63 skeleton 42.. all while i was training archery

Mod Katie

Yeah that happens when you use range sometimes and I don't think it's fixable in the current version of Worldscape

Zeldagirl

I would also like to point out that this sometimes occurs when you use magic on a monster, usually the "stun" spell. To prevent this from happening, don't use the "stun" spell on Otherworldly beings. However, I'm not to sure about being hit highly while ranging. Anyways, I hope it doesn't happen to anyone, and I'm sure it won't be happening in Worldscape Blitz.

Thanks for putting it out there,

Zelda.
- Banned -

I pooN I

Ermm, actually the "stun" attack has the same effect on all npc's, it's just that people use it on the Otherworldy Beings the most.

o g e r 3

OMg i was training range on a man, and he hit a 78(all my hp). I was ranging and i lost my green h mask, ful black mystic, ammy of nature, rubber chicken, bunny ears, obby shield, and full crystal bow, they really need to fix this. >:(

AFLjunkie

trust RY

He will get it fixed!

=]

Chaoslancex

hey lol this is funny a guard lv 22 k0 me in one hit it was funny  :D

Yeeh

I had the same problem.. My solution: Don't use range! Easy as that! :D

xx taco xx

It's actually rather simple. If you want mage/range experience.. Then go to Camp. You will still be getting hit the rather high numbers. But still... If you die u lose nothing  ;)

Xx Taco xX

abc123r4

I got all but 2hp taken in 1 hit! a 77!! way back when i was a noob... i trained range on chickens near lumby... 1 hit a freakin 77!!!! omg!
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.