News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

people with half body's

Started by mafia137, January 16, 2010, 08:57:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mafia137

I was in-game and saw people with half there body gone?
Is this a "new silab item"?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

pleas121

Zack

You can't wear new silab items. They're worthless and pointless.

Banjo Hick

The 'New Silab Item' is shown on here as a gray party hat which is unwearable.

Coleshot1

That could have been a mod messing with some emote commands and got a bad one, or if they were just transparent they were probably wearing Ghostly Robes.
Other than that I can't think of anything.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

O! I remember some kid at the event on the first day it was out and Ryan saw him and asked for whatever he was wearing. Ryan didn't mind so it must not matter. He might be taking those items out of the game though.

Coleshot1

Around the time of the event players without mod+ rights could do emote commands, which Ry later raised the rights of anyways, so that may have been why he didn't mind. I'm really doubting that it was an item.
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Banjo Hick

It was, he said it was in the legs slot. The emotes were turned off for regular players before the event started.