News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Domination's discussion board.

Started by aussie king, January 15, 2010, 04:19:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aussie king

Hey guys here you can discuss about clan related things  ;D

Also we need  new ::tele for our base please list where you think our base should be.

Aswell the vote for uniform has been passed 5 votes saying yes and 1 vote saying no.
Please list idea's for our clan uniform.
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

aussie king

BOUNTY TARGETS

Hi, and welcome to domination's bounty targets. Here we will put down some people that we wish someone to kill. You will be rewarded in cash depending on the difficulty off the bounty target. (This will also help me decide on ranks :D) Please put down your name if you wish to take part of this. Aswell if you fail your target I will not think negativley of you. I will just give you an easier target which means lower reward.

To  bounty targets.

We only do this too help my clan thrive and enjoy their time here with domination. Please don't think we are doing this because we hate you :P

PS: If your in clan hitlist you will deffinetly be a target.

Ellevate assigned target is: 0wendmuch good luck. Congratulations (sucessfull hit!)

aussie king

I'll also update you guys on ranks here.

CONGRATULATIONS Ellevate was tested and givin the rank of dominator

n 3 3 b was tested and did very well also has alot of expirence with the game. CONGRATULATIONS for becoming our new co-owner

congratulations to Mint who has gotten the rank of dominating pker :D well done

mafia137

First off i would like to say thanks for testing me.
As for uniforms i think we should have some compulsory items such as barrow gloves, strength amulet, rune boots or desert boots for pures and last but not least berserker helmet.
Yeah sure why not it's always good having some allies and enemy's  ;)
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Zack

There is no need to triple post. Even though it is for a clan it all could have easily fitted in one post.

acidownz