News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

Final Drop Party

Started by Banjo Hick, January 15, 2010, 12:26:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

As of Tuesday I have been inactive. I have quit. I will be dropping every rare item I have. I have many rates which I will be dropping. If anyone even asks for my account I am going to report you. This drop party will take place in ::coolcity and it will be on Wednesday at 9:00 Central time.

X Strange VII

I realize how much I missed worldscape.

aussie king

Quote from: Mute on January 15, 2010, 04:27:12 AM
Your gonna regret this, there WILL be a time where you want to just kill some time and you have no decent items...

And their will be a time mates get him back onto his feet :D
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

Banjo Hick

No, there won't. I am not coming back until blitz and I might not even come back for that.

mafia137

Why banjo are you just doing this for attention?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

No, I'm doing it because classic is too boring. Out of the players who earned their levels I'm about the 10th beat in everything and it just too boring to continue on.

Zack

Pretty much the same reason I don't on classic a lot. Just nothing to do.

Banjo Hick

The contents of this message have been hidden.

X

You were like my 1st friend ever on WorldScape :( I'll miss you.

Banjo Hick

Well I'll be back for blitz. Gonna finish faster than expected now?? o.O

Bri

You should change the time to say....
Mabye 6:00 Central Time Wensday. :)

Banjo Hick

We'll it's now at 9:00 pm tomorrow central time. I have to be at soccer from 4-9 pm on Wednesdays and Thursdays.

zaaaam

;Dyou play soccer too!!!

Banjo Hick

Yep, and my coach is a respected member of community. We have five hour practices on three days a week and two hours ones on the other two days. I have games on Saturday and Sunday too. I'll be coming on soon to do the drop. My dad fell asleep later than expected..

Coleshot1

I'm off with the time conversions here. Right now it's 8:59.(in Utah) So does that mean you're doing it in an hour, 2 hours, when?
...Can't be right now. >_>  Hope WS is back on in time. :-\
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.