News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Quitting For Now.

Started by Banjo Hick, January 12, 2010, 05:04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well for the time being I am quitting. I will however come back for the release of blitz and when that happens I will only be here for about a month. I will check up on the forums. This will happen less and less as time goes along. I have some notes for the following players I have played along side.

Bill: You have taught me the right and wrong things to do in game and on the forums, mainly on the forums ;), and I have always respected you but have showed it in a different way.

Ryan7: You have always been nice to me even while breaking rules, you have always been kind and payed attention when helping new players, including me way back when, and being nice to everyone you meet but not being too nice as to where you don't mute anyone.

Mooshu, Karla, and Zaaa: We have been friends for 5 months now, and even though you're banned, I hope we can still be friends when blitz comes out. You have all taught me a lot about pking in a bunch of different ways that have made me the half-ass pker I am today.

Ry60003333: I wish you had more time to just hang out with people like you used to, but when you do you are always a lot of fun.

Jeremy: I have hated you since the first time I met you. I currently dislike you a lot for banning three of my closest friends. I will continue to dislike you and may never like you.

MORE WILL BE ADDED BUT HAVE TO GO FOR NOW.