News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

R.I.P Ryan Olsen.

Started by Zeldagirl, August 02, 2008, 10:50:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeldagirl

Well..

This is very hard for me to write right now, because I am an emotional wreck but last night at around 11:30pm a good friend of mine was driving with a friend of his to a party. They quickly went around a bend and hit a tree. (I'm not sure what they hit, but I don't care.) There car flipped and my good friend was instantly kilt. I don't know what to do, I knew him since I was four. He was a good friend. I can only imagine what his family is going through. There family IS family to me. The three other kids in the car were medivacted. I hope you'll all be there for me, because this is HUGE. I'll try to be on as much as possible because it takes my mind off of the tragic event. Thank you for whoever is reading this, again if I made any mistakes, it was because I was crying when I wrote this.

Thank you for being there for me,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

Well that's very very sad.
i hope his family and you can go through this.

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Thats terrible. :'(
I can't even think of what it would be like if one of my closest friends died. :'(

I hope you feel better, and I'm sorry about what happened. :(
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

kaelan

xfoxdragonx

We had a speech in assembely the other day by a man who was in a major car crash himself. Not 2 months after that his youngest daughter was killed in a car crash, she was 17. It's a terrible thing when these things happen, but the best you can do is get on with life as best you can. You have my sympathy.

Yeeh

I'm sorry for your loss. :-[

Zeldagirl

Thank's everyone,

It means a lot to me that even though you don't know this kid, you still care about my feelings about it, and that your willing to show some appreciation towards him. I thank you very much, tomorrow I will be going to the Wake, and thursday the Funeral.

A prayer goes out to Ryan Olsen that he has the Best after-life a person can have.

REST IN PEACE RYAN,

Alexa..
- Banned -

kaelan

I hope he has a good after life aswell.

Con1887

I'm so sorry for your loss, I hope Ryan has a good after-live.

I'm sorry.. :'( :'(

god1

:( Man my dad past away recently in june.  I feel your pain i really do,  me a 14 year old kid i personaly think i should not go through that but, it happend.

James

nikeman

Wow! I'm so sorry! I couldn't imagine how hard it would be to write even think about him now. If your a christian than you just have to think that everything happens for a reason and that he is probably in a better place right now. I hope you can recover from this accident and I will be praying for you and the family of your friend. I'm so sorry.  :'(

O and btw! If you ban me from the forums for my religion, just incase you guys are those Christian haters; I'm not saying you are!But if you do ban me than so be it, I stand tall and proud for Christianity and I will be willing to give up anything to stand faithful in my religion.
~~This signature has been removed due to forum breach of policy. Please use smaller pictures (preferably 100x100) and a maximum of two pictures.~~

Chris Bud

I am so Sorry Alexa. I don't even know what to type, I just erased like 5 paragraphs thinking what to say :(. I hope you feel better, I know I'm here for you, and everyone else is here to help you threw this.

~Chris sorry.