News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

I am a web designer

Started by micah, January 05, 2010, 01:29:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

micah

If any admins ect... can look at this i have noticed that your website (your homepage at the most) is very dull. I am a certified web designer and i am willing to give you a css template and some designs in return for nothing. why? im bored and we are very big fans of all go free at

God Colin

Quote from: micah on January 05, 2010, 01:29:32 PM
If any admins ect... can look at this i have noticed that your website (your homepage at the most) is very dull. I am a certified web designer and i am willing to give you a css template and some designs in return for nothing. why? im bored and we are very big fans of all go free at zerocomfor.com

Thier is no need for this, the server has its coders. The offer is polite of you but, your chances of them taking the offer is very slim. Also zerocomfor has no affiliation with All Go Free, nor do you have anything about All Go Free on the site.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

micah

we will soon have an affiliation if we must, we have an advertisment section and i plan on you being the first in our server reviews. :P as i have said we're big fans of AFG ect..

micah

i can also provide this website with any free software requested just ask me

God Colin

I'm not staff, i was feeding you information off my expierence, please don't double post.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack