News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Blitz is about 3/4 finished!

Started by X, January 03, 2010, 08:08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Dang, so can we all of the sudden switch to 528 or do we have to recode?

Grimm Jr

I'd like to ask a couple of questions about Blitz:

First: Post-release, will a classic server be kept running? I ask this only because of the fact that even though I will probably enjoy Blitz, I would still love to keep the classic server running on which I have put effort into (and I'm sure other classic players who started way before me would agree).

Second: I read somewhere about there being paid memberships for more content. Exactly which content will be excluded from the non-member player? I don't want to be a free player and go pking and not have access to godswords and ancient magicks like in Runescape.

If you could answer my questions that would help clarify for me. =)
Heroes of Ardougne! A role-playing clan! Recruiting any members, come see what we're about!
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,4284.0.html

Banjo Hick

Well the first one is yes there will be one classic world left open. And they seem to have decided there will be no membership costs although I am unsure.

X

The newest version is 562. This is how the versions go: 212 (RS classic server, like CLASSIC RS), 317, 474, 503 (crap version of 508 as it was released a day or so after hd), 508, 525 & 562. & possibly 672.

Yes classic will be still be running

Not toatally sure about the membership yet.

blitz pker

take ur time but i have question? When is gonna come? I can't wait when it comes.Wait will blitz be like runescape characters?will be there skillcapes?.

X

ilovemofawck

X

Joker

omg omg omg omg...
can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D
thanks guys!
                                 <(^_^)>

Banjo Hick

As soon as you finish those things listed can you use the strikethrough code on them so we know you're done with them?

X

Ry60003333

RuneScape is currently on version 578, the version generally increases each time they update. If you want to know what version they are currently on, you can look at:
http://www.moparisthebest.com/rs/update.log
and scroll to the last entry.

And we can add support for new client versions to Blitz without redoing anything, and while retaining support for older clients. One of the people over at MoparScape even suggested that adding RSC (RuneScape Classic) support may be possible, but this obviously much less important then getting Blitz out. :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Zack

So there could be an RSC server after Blitz is released? :o

mafia137

cool!
cant wait to play blitz, the strange thing is people were saying to hurry it up now there saying take your time?
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

Well we used to be impantient but we realized that it would suck if they didn't take their time.