Main Menu

pets

Started by ritearmofgod, April 27, 2008, 08:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ritearmofgod

i think some pets would be kinda cool to have around
like not your normal pets like dragons and bats and snakes...etc
always keep trying even when you think the end is apon you

o and live  life for now!!!!!, and never for 2morO!!!!!!!!

kaelan

That would be super cool.

Cavallers

is true is a good idea but the pets are silabs and ry removed silabs for some reason... so i dont think hell add em cuz to add em he needs to add all the silab items and thats what he dosnt want at least of what i know :D

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 27, 2008, 10:12:08 PM
is true is a good idea but the pets are silabs and ry removed silabs for some reason... so i dont think hell add em cuz to add em he needs to add all the silab items and thats what he dosnt want at least of what i know :D
Silabsoft's client doesn't have any new NPCs.  :-\

Blitz will have the capability to give players followers, which means that Cats could be added and eventually will be.  :)
Triniboy: AllGoFree Staff don't get paid, they only get laid.

Cavallers

yes but it will need client rigth?? and ive seen this kinda stuff the hacker grim reaper had pnpc's followers saying all held grim reaper/...

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 28, 2008, 10:41:25 PM
yes but it will need client rigth?? and ive seen this kinda stuff the hacker grim reaper had pnpc's followers saying all held grim reaper/...
Cats are in every client, Silab's client doesn't have any new NPCs.  :-\

Cavallers

yes but grim reaper didnt have new npcs just any npc following him and saying to held him....

-Cavallers

Ry60003333

Quote from: dslayer on April 30, 2008, 11:35:51 AM
yes but grim reaper didnt have new npcs just any npc following him and saying to held him....

I know. What's you point?  ???

Cavallers

lok here is an example like a banker he just spawned a banker that followed him everywhere he went and says all held grim reaper u know what i mean?? like any npc followin him and saying stuff he wanted

-Cavallers

James

Hello everyone,

Though what Ry said was right, cat's will probley be added as an award for a quest! (maybe :P)

Also, about Grim Reaper,

He is a hacker, you have to remember that, he can do anything admins can do.  Thus, he can spawn npcs, and make them follow, whilst normally, he couldn't.

Cavallers

well thats really true and call me cavallers :D pl0x ooh and also ry or jeremy could u change my name to cavallers??

-Cavallers

Chaoslancex

wow, pets would be really nice. :D

an you guys have great suggestions.

keep up the great work. ;)

Ry60003333

Please do not bump old topics, this is from April! :-X