News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

The New Skill

Started by Banjo Hick, December 29, 2009, 01:50:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nick©

Jack, the new skill sucks. It does favor the people with higher levels because a lot of it is combat based. If you haven't noticed the higher leveled players hit higher. If it's a level 136 member starting a dungeon at the same time as a level 50 then who comes out first? Obviously the 136 does because he can hit 8 times higher than the 50 can.
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!

kxdk

Nick i'm guessing no level 136 wants to team with a level 50 and vis versa..On top of that their probably not even on the same floor...

I like the new skill..I'm level 31 in it now..Is it hard? No it's a very easy skill with large teams...Why do you think people are 80+ in it..

Btw Jack cooking has always been an easy skill so why bring that up fletching is a easy skill so is strength, attack, hp, defence..Every skill takes time none of them are hard.

------

Nick©

Smithing and farming are the hardest ones...
Dew knot trussed yore spell chequer two find awl yore miss takes.
--Brenden Hills

The countdown for Blitz is like counting down from infinity.

92% of the teenage population is listening to things such as rock, pop, and hip-hop. 8% is listening to things such as hardcore death metal. The 92% of you who listen to the things listed above- Conngratulations, you're normal! The 8% who listen to hardcore things- Congratulations you're not that normal!