News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

when will blitz be out?

Started by bobo, December 28, 2009, 09:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bobo

;DWORLDSCAPE BLITZ ;D

Ok i dont know about you guys....
but i have been playing ws a while and well blitz has been taken ages............... and i really want to know how long will blitz take... ???
thanks for your time reading this... 8)
thanks jeremy gl with blitz =]
respect worldscape

wouter

No reason to post this. You just need to be patience. Life is all against ry so he has almost none time to work on it. It's a big project and it will take alot of time. Blitz won't walk away.. Please be patience and just chill  ;)

bobo

i will be patcient it was just a question................. >:(

bobo

Quote from: Mute on December 28, 2009, 10:17:44 AM
As I have said before, Ry's life keeps conspiring against him, thats why Blitz isn't here yet.
okay... fair enough....

Zack

There is a ton of coding involved with Blitz. It even took Ryan about a week to get vengeance to completely work right.

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Zack on December 28, 2009, 11:13:59 AM
There is a ton of coding involved with Blitz. It even took Ryan about a week to get vengeance to completely work right.
IT TAKES A LONG TIME JUST LIKE ZACK SAID A WEEK TO DO 1 THING! it would help a little if people would stop asking and putting so much pressure on whoever is working on blitz.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Sean

When Blitz first become of development, it was upgraded a few times into newer versions such as 474 and the current 508, each with different complex code. From spectating, I've noticed this is a very sturdy and precise project that will take time, please bare with us, we want it done as well.

Unfortunately, we have no clue on when Blitz will be playable and when it'll be released so, keep tight.