News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

quiting

Started by omfg noobz, December 27, 2009, 12:59:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should i quit

yes i wove you dont quit =p
18 (72%)
nope your a total waste of a pker
7 (28%)

Total Members Voted: 25

Zack

Quote from: chaoslancex on December 29, 2009, 10:40:59 PM
well when someone "quits" they are usually back in a week or so, i've seen alot of people quit and they always come back.

Good point. I'm going to talk to the other staff members and see if we can't make quitting topics considered spam or something.

Banjo Hick

Like I said bill and myself have discussed this already and he says it's ok if they are well known players because everone wants their voices heard. I think that if they come back then they should be punished.

doormcburger

Why would you be punished for playing their game?

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Joker

please matt,we all love you!
i hope you don't quit.
:-X we all love you.. :'(

Banjo Hick

Quote from: doormcburger on January 01, 2010, 01:32:38 PM
Why would you be punished for playing their game?

because it's considered spam.

Dug

No please dont quite it will make other people sad and once there sad they might quit aswell but just remember "curiousity killed a cat" plus i didnt have a chance to show off my rares to you. My opinion = dont quit we all hate a friend leaving :(
'Intelligence plus character - that is the goal of true education.' - Dr. Martin Luther King
Ryan, Jeremy, Jake, Jose, Kevin, Oscar, Wouter, Marcio, Andy, Alex, Alex[Kumkwat], Luke, Avery, Kyle, Mazen, Omar, Connor, Tyren, Amanda, Stephani, Maxi, Aaron, Jeremy(ramp), Sean, Ramón, Kevin(tom), Dylan, Ross, Bill, Maarten, RATMAN, COLESHOT, RYAN1, I HAZ BACKUP, White Angel,  ALL OF YOU ROCK THE WORLD AND MAKE ME FEEL ALIVE. Mo is what makes me feel.
My Skype username = Private! Get away :(
WSB trailer- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hv84zmlFjQs

â"Œâˆ©â"(●_●)â"Œâˆ©â"ï»¿ To all you nice pop song haters..

Zack

Stop arguing or this could be locked.

Bill

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 01, 2010, 12:21:17 AM
Like I said bill and myself have discussed this already and he says it's ok if they are well known players because everone wants their voices heard. I think that if they come back then they should be punished.

What? When did I say that?

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

I talked to you in game and in PM on the forums, it was in like March or April.

Bill

I don't mind people making posts saying they're leaving or returning, I just sort of think they're unnecessary. I mean, I guess it's fine because you just want to let everyone know where you're going or that you're returning, but the topics made that are like "Should I quit? I'm mad at something" are the ones I kind of think are stupid now. They're pointless because of course everyone is going to tell you to stay. It's not like someone's going to post saying "No one likes you, leave." It also makes it seem like you want to draw attention to yourself. All that really comes from those kinds of posts are spam because like, okay, you make a post saying you're going to quit, the topic gets like 20 or so posts saying don't quit, then the person never quits. Well, okay, what was the point in that, you know? Plus, 80% of the time the person ends up coming back in a few months.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Banjo Hick

It's way sooner than a month or two, it's like two days max usually.

omfg noobz

haha 7 people voted im a waste of a pker =p

btw im probably am just not going to play much like once a week or something
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

wouter