News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Player Moderator's + Forum Moderator's

Started by Jeremy, April 27, 2008, 10:09:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeremy

Player Moderator's have one responsibility; that responsibility is to moderate the game.

Player Moderator's have no powers or rights within the Forum. Please do not confuse Forum Moderator's with Player Moderator's. Player Moderator's have a silver crown in-game to be easily identified.

Forum Moderator's have no powers or rights within the game. Forum Moderator's have no crown in-game.

If you have any questions regarding Forum, or Player Moderator's you may ask your questions here.

Please do not ask for us to make you a Moderator. These incidents will be dealt as spam and will not be tolerated.

Let the questions begin!

I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

James

~Raises hand.~

Do Forum Moderators get any special items in there posts, like maybe a green crown or something?

Jeremy

That's a possibility.. We're working on updating this forum to possibly change the background color of posts for our AllgoFree Staff, and Forum Moderator's.  :P
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-