News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Need ry or jeremy to confirm something

Started by doormcburger, December 22, 2009, 04:49:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doormcburger

Can one of you tell me how many silvthril rods are in the game?

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

X

doormcburger

Quote from: X on December 22, 2009, 05:11:32 PM
There's no exact prices in WorldScape.

No one said anything about price. I only want Ry or Jeremy to post here cuz everyone else doesn't know what they are talking about

I own noobs.

Drunk Mario

The contents of this message have been hidden.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

Well you have the wrong opinion, if there is one, this section is for any help having to do with technology, a computer is technology and this has to do with something on a computer If not this section then in Items Discussion or in General.

doormcburger

The contents of this message have been hidden.

I own noobs.

Jeremy

Drunk Elmo, please see Forum Rules: Other members should avoid posting, as they risk getting involved. This includes such posts as "This should be locked", "Wrong board", and "Don't double post". Instead, members should report violations quickly as described in Part C.

By posting a response to a wrongly created thread you are inviting yourself into the problem. If you continue to post as a Moderator you will receive the same consequences as the person you are posting about. By posting such things as this you are creating spam and making it more difficult for the Moderation Team to smoothly accomplish their goals here on the forums.

You have been warned.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

Jeremy

In regard to the topic at-hand; no we do not do item counts for players.

Sorry.

Closed.
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-