News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Different punishments

Started by doormcburger, December 21, 2009, 09:29:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doormcburger

Well I think there should be a place like ::wildy2 or something where you can go and when someone comes you can vote on weather or not they should be able to be there. If the majority vote NO, they cannot come.

Suggestion

You mute and ban people for staff impersonation and buying/selling accounts. Well guess what? the majority of these players are newly made accounts. Instead you should start with a ban/mute as a warning maybe, but then IP-Mute/IP-Ban them, because they obviously don't care about a new account that anyone can make.

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Zack

Sorry, but your first idea it pretty much sucks. There would be clans or just some people that would hang out in the wild not letting people in, plus it's pretty much impossible with the voting thing. Your second idea is pretty good though.

doormcburger

Quote from: Zack on December 21, 2009, 09:43:28 PM
Sorry, but your first idea it pretty much sucks. There would be clans or just some people that would hang out in the wild not letting people in, plus it's pretty much impossible with the voting thing. Your second idea is pretty good though.

Hmm I guess you're right. FFS!

EDIT: Wait, no. You still could go to normal wildy.

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite