News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Yell Channel

Started by Banjo Hick, December 13, 2009, 08:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

Well this is only for the spam problem, and if you play long enough you should know that rule..

doormcburger

if you restrict how much you can yell then it would be very hard for people to advert things like camp, drop parties, etc.

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

imnotme

How many times do you need to yell it? If people don't come the first few times then they won't come after 50 yells will they?

Prehistoric

There is no way to prevent this problem...and if people don't come there is no need to reiterate the fact that camp is starting... as for drop parties it doesn't matter if you all have limits 500 people are gonna be yelling DROP PARTY!!! till they max it out..
Only YOU can prevent forum fires.

IvyX

Quote from: Zack on December 13, 2009, 08:26:53 PM
Ryan could add a level requirement so you need to be like level 100 or something to use the yell channel.

LOL, I know this is like the 2nd post, but...

This still wouldn't be good because what if a spammer came in, and he/she was above Level 100? And wouldn't take a long time to do this?

Pk0wnedall

It should be about 130-140

doormcburger

again, pures... there's really no way to fix this

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Omri

I have a concern about the Yell Channel, We need people watching it, Too many people keep arguing on it...It's starting to be a big issue and it's starting to get obnoxious..Thanks Bunches, Your Friend Mike.

ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž

The problem has actually gone way down....

Omri

Well, I just came back...So i didn't know...Isn't my fault.

ÛžÛžBANJOÛžÛž

I know. I was droppinig a hint to the mods to lock this topic. ; )