News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Yell Channel

Started by Banjo Hick, December 13, 2009, 08:22:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

He wanted to be added to the list, I haven't updated it in a while...

Teh NoOb

make a time limit, you have to wait 1 minuite after you used the yell channel to yell again?

Omri

Just all around i think this won't be a good idea. I think it would cause more problems.

Delicious

I think that there should be a man. The yell channel man. And once you talk to him, you are free to yell just like anyone. If someone uses a bot like Ryan's, they won't be able to walk in-game and talk to the man. Anyone that talks can yell, regardless of level, items, etc. Flawless.

Banjo Hick

How about we have a system. It only applies if there is one or no mods/admins on. Everyone gets points based on in game performance, rules, experience, friendliness, etc., and the player with the most points is the person who can moderate the yell channel.

mafia137

This is my input (Some of you couldn't care less,that's your problem) When someone spams the yell channel report them (on forums) than if it gets too much for you turn your public chat off.
You guys are thinking to advanced stick with something simple (As i explained).
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

X Strange VII

I'm sure The admins will do something about it, or not. 
   I realize how much I missed worldscape.

Delicious

Quote from: X Strange VII on January 13, 2010, 05:45:47 AM
I'm sure The admins will do something about it, or not.

Yeah, why don't we just leave it up to us? :P

Banjo Hick

You're a mod f00000l!!!!!!!!

Coleshot1

Quote from: mafia137 on January 13, 2010, 05:42:26 AM
...if it gets too much for you turn your public chat off. ...
I don't really think turning your public chat off hides the yell channel...  :-\
I think everyone just needs to listen to me when I explain the rules for the yell channel, and not just start spamming again when i'm done.  >:(
"I know, but he was calling me *BLAH blah BLAH* u should ban him!"
That's not how you use the yell channel..
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

drop351

I agree, it is annoying and i have an idea... we can do like all people have a limit per hour and you have to be at least higher than 80 (because it takes some time and you will know rules better and you will not want your high level to be banned/muted) and and maybe the problem can be solved im not sure  :-\

but it's open for any tweaks or changes  ;)

and maybe there shouldn't be a yell channel  :P not sure

THE YELL CHANNEL PWNS, LIVE FOR EVER!

Banjo Hick

What about TriniBoy? We cannot leave him out! And many rare accounts are level three so this wouldn't work out...

mafia137

Looks like we have too live with it  :-\
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

NO! WE HAVE TO LET HIM YELL!!!!!! I have an equation for this I think...

Y=mx+b
Y=1/3x+(3x)

Y=yells per day
M=1/3 of X
X= amount of hours logged
B=3 extra yells

For every three hours of time logged you get one yell per day plus the three you get free each day.

I think this could really actually work. Even for players just starting out.

zaaaam

and when they lure  >:(