Main Menu

~Final Ownage Elite~

Started by kxdk, September 03, 2009, 11:02:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Quote from: kxdk on September 14, 2009, 05:19:58 PM
Quote from: yeeyee123 on September 11, 2009, 03:56:05 AM
awsome man thanks heaps

no problem and drunk mario i have been updating it sorry i havn't replied in awhile i haven't looked into this for a few days and the point of this post is kinda to bump my topic.

~kxdk
ok yeah that's ok!!! also i think that a mod/admin should lock this topic because he joined a clan and is not advertising his clan anymore. but i'll leave that up to a forum admin/mod

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

kxdk

Thank you Bill for the unlock i will get started on this clan and won't quit this time so if you were in the clan join again!

~basically to bump and i am not Grave-digging i asked him to unlock it.

------

Berserker

Good job dyland on making a clan, but remember im in deathzone, i wont kill you because im your teacher but if you come with a clan then it may change. :)

Much love,
                   Berserker-The Rampage of Furies.

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

kxdk

I won't Mute and Yader Death Zone members are so different now, I Love Toast for example (if he's in Death Zone) he's not a very good pker. On top of that, i PM him in-game answer in the Yell Channel. Also, he says "owned" when his friend "Thebestpure" pjs. To be honest, that clnis falling apart slowly and painfully.

------

Chaoslancex

I just want to point out that his not in Death Zone, only the names on the clan roster are in clan....

Ledat1x

Name:Cool5ive
Combat level:99
Attack level:84
Strength level:83
Range level:20
Magic level:100
Hitpoints level:82
Defence level:81
Prayer level:39

Will you be loyal to FOE? I will

Will you attend clan events and pk trips? No promises but I will try my best to attend.
Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.

Banjo Hick

im not applying but i have an idea for another motto
F.O.E. is your FOE