News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

my clan! Join me!!

Started by abc123r4, December 06, 2009, 08:58:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

abc123r4

The requirements of skills are:at least 105 att, 90 str, 90 def, 80 range, and 95 hp!
The requirements of armor are(when not in pvp): black g platebody and legs, black cavalier, desert boots, some kind of gloves, and a cool cape.
Ranks: I am the leader, first to join is second to leader, second to third, and so on.
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.

abc123r4

I forgot that the first person to join and me get to pick what the name of the clan is. He/she can decide if the rest get to help.
You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Jonas Brothers - I say August Burns Red
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

~If you like my profile picture, send me a message and i'll tell you how to make them, or make it for you for 250m in game.