News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Nickâ„¢

And Death Zone is the top clan again... You're lucky that bad things keep happening to other clans and their owners.

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nickâ,,¢ on May 30, 2010, 11:19:24 AM
And Death Zone is the top clan again... You're lucky that bad things keep happening to other clans and their owners.

Ehemm my clan is pretty good.

Nickâ„¢

I haven't seen it yet... I'll go check it out and give my opinion...

dieknowsawr

Quote from: Nickâ,,¢ on May 30, 2010, 11:43:15 AM
I haven't seen it yet... I'll go check it out and give my opinion...

Alright.

Nickâ„¢

DZ is still better... I'd say you're the second best though.

wouter

Quote from: Nickâ,,¢ on May 30, 2010, 11:47:29 AM
DZ is still better... I'd say you're the second best though.
Nor even close. Deathzone first and than the freelance pkers. His clan is nothing..

Nickâ„¢

If Jose wasn't in DZ then Freelance would be better than this one... To be honest this clan is a joke even though it's the best. It has two pkers and that's it. You guys have Jose and Joker is starting to come back. The other members either suck or are not active.

Volcanic Me

Quote from: Nickâ,,¢ on May 30, 2010, 08:32:08 PM
If Jose wasn't in DZ then Freelance would be better than this one... To be honest this clan is a joke even though it's the best. It has two pkers and that's it. You guys have Jose and Joker is starting to come back. The other members either suck or are not active.

We'd be better if we were more active. X_X

Nickâ„¢

Alliance was so far and away the best it's not even funny... Bad move by Ryan though...

Omri

Mage Omri
Att-127
Str-135
Def-123
hp-128
magic-135

Well, As you all know i was DcD, But i just wanna join again i miss the good times.

Wild

Quote from: Nickâ,,¢ on May 30, 2010, 08:32:08 PM
thank you nick, i still think u cant talk about all of deathzone´s other members if you dont know them.

Quote from: caponer on March 04, 2010, 10:15:40 AM
My goal is to **** at least 50 girls this year,
Drink at least 100 liter beer,
Smoke 10 or more joints,

Annakarl

yea but nick there is alot of players in dz u didnt told

Joker

thanks for mentioning that i am a good pker. :)

Chaoslancex

Nickâ„¢

I know each of you well enough. Joker, Jose, and now Mike are your impact pkers. If Oscar got on more and gto back into the motions I'd have mentioned him on that list too, but he doesn't so I won't.