News:

If you want to help support the game, please consider donating to AllGoFree!

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

99hacker1

am lvl 133
str lvl 108
mage lvl 107
i like to pk with ppl.
i have play here for about 1 year! :D

serguy3

D-D-DECLINED. :(. I've seen you around, and I know that you've been bugging chaos to be in deathzone, so sorry. Stop asking, and you'll be let in in awhile.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Danyar

Serguy Guess what YOU HAVEN'T EVER SEEN ME PK MATE NEVER EVER HAVE YOU EVER SEEN ME PK!

serguy3

LMFAO, I WAS THERE WHEN YOU GOT PWNED BY HUBBY, AND OTHER PEOPLE. GTFO. YOU PATHETIC EXCUSE FOR A PKER.

~serguys_pure.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

i no ive been told not to post here, but ive seen him and hes pretty bad, and jack i even know that hubby is really good at pking, big wup if he lost to him, if he loses to someone really bad like me, i would never let him in the clan

Delicious

Serguy, I'm going to get to 130 combat.  ;D

Just might take me a while,   :(

serguy3

Good. =D. Can't wait to see you on that clan roster!

~serguys_pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

serguy3

Well, I decided to make alittle site for Death zone: http://www.deathzoneftw.webs.com/

I'll be giving Chaos acess to this so he can edit it; and do what he wants with it like events and such.

~serguys_pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

well thank you serguy for doing a great job, and  about him if serguy says his a bad pker i stand for his desiccion. :)

serguy3

Hehe, Chaoslancex is on my side, noob. :D. Oh, Hey.... OWNED!!!! ADDY POSTER~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ;D

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Delicious

Congrats on the addy poster serguy! its quit an accomplishment lol

im kinda mad cause i couldnt work on my combat lately serguy  :(

serguy3

Meh, It's fine. Don't worry, when you get level 130, and apply, I'll accept you, don't worry.

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

well we still need to test his skill in pkin. then we can make a decision if he will make it in.
:)

serguy3

Yes, that's true. O.O BTW, you have the most posts on the forums chaos!!! GRATS. ;D

~Serguys_Pure.

Fight my Brute YO!

Delicious

Guess whos now 123, this guy haha. OK guys test me. Im okay i guess, but ill get better.