News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

☣Death Zone☣(Classic)

Started by Chaoslancex, July 22, 2008, 01:43:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

should clan have a uniform??its between

Yes
201 (57.6%)
No
37 (10.6%)
Maybe
18 (5.2%)
Black
70 (20.1%)
Other
23 (6.6%)

Total Members Voted: 348

Im_Clark_r

Hi, Im "Mad Str" and im a upcoming pure in the makin. I would like to join DZ im back from bannage nd resetment"bs mmk"? anyways accept me or not im 9\10 of a pkr . M

EDIT~ I withdraw my applcation due to no reply THX. M
Reppin It Up for Da 1 nd Only ENIGMA!!!~!~!~!~

Chaoslancex

wrigley97 you where taken off for not playing but if you will be more active i will put you back.

Banjo Hick

kinda off topic but y do u have that pic?

Voltimolt

Me likey

I got photoshop so now its easier to transparent pictures.

serguy3

=D...... YAYA! Third knight FTW!???!?!? =D. Can't wait for some wildy battles!

~Third knight, serguys_pure
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Banjo Hick

these clan ranks are so messed up, no offense, just put it as....
owner:
co-owner:
admin:
mod: me
advisor:me
suppiler: me
apprentice:
servent:

and have a section for the pking part of the clan which i will soon be in my own clan but not yet

Chaoslancex

banjo dude really stop posting there no need for you to post in anyclan if its not related to recruiting member you been posting in this topic and in enigmas section for not freaking reason just pointless stuff that you don't need to be doing because all your poisting can be taken as spam please stop poiting if its not related to recruiting... really... its getting anoying... posting pointless things your not part of this clan plz stop posting your getting way way way off what this intends to do.... god.... just stop... im asking nicely

DON'T RESPONDE TO THIS BANJO...... REALLY DONT...just leave it at that lets move on dont post on this again you don't need to......

clark

jey its clark im lvl 165 can i be in death zone

~death-zone~

cj

hey lance me again  :) wondering if im accepted got my level 165 now and 135 magiz =] maybe pretty helpfull not sure let me no about if i get accepted in game please i dont go on forums mutch my computes always says : cannot display this page. nice job witht eh 1st page really cool pics and stuff i think ur perfetct for the clan leader

Chaoslancex

well clark and cj your both

Accepted.

cheekybenny

i would just like to say nice clan ;D

Voltimolt

cheekybenny,
I was once in your clan. I made the crowns for you. :)

I am Voltimolt,
Supervisor of Death Zone.

serguy3

Anyone want cheekybenny in this clan? Seems like he's a good pker. :D.

~serguys_pure
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Chaoslancex

well if he is down am down but dosent he have his own clan??

Voltimolt

He does have a clan, But he Shut it down. I viewed his clan post. he said shut down.