News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Can't log in

Started by Star Charms, November 30, 2009, 04:51:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Star Charms

Why is it that everyother day, I can't log on to worldscape? It says, today for example, that there are 73 other players on world one, but yet when I try to log on, i get a Error message. It's not the account either, as ive also tried my other accounts, and also tried making a new account. Nothing. What should I do in this situation? Yes, I have downloaded the client.

Omri

Stop making these kind of polls, The server will be up when it's up, And they're are other polls like this, Just post on there..

Drunk Mario

Okay for one thing this is in the wrong section. it should be in "tech support". Also Omri is completely right. You can just pm(private message) Ryan(Ry60003333) on the forums and ask him to reset the server. There are not actually players on, But the coders are working on it.. The "players list" just shows the latest amount of players online.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Omri

Thank you elmo for filling in the rest i missed lol, As he said you can just Pm one of the staff member's, Preferably Administrates or Owner's because they will know more about this situation.

Ryan7

RYAN CAN'T LOG ON EITHER. STAY CALM
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...

Omri

Ryan, Lol.....I've posted this on so many polls today...They keep making damn polls...It's spamming the forums.

Ryan7

I'll make 10 more polls yelling that I can't log in just for you. <33
Two who were never ment to meet,
All the peices lie where they fell,
Where they wait for him...