News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Things to change,

Started by wouter, November 28, 2009, 01:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Mod Sean on November 29, 2009, 02:42:24 AM
It is almost unfair to the people that "zero item" to tell them not to come to the wilderness without items, it's like saying to a specific group of people that they can't drink water and the rest can, it's a community problem that should be solved another way than force.

I do like the restriction idea with the items and stats stated by Caponer.
You have a good point there my friend... but that could be a catch to it, There could be a certain area for these players to "zero item" but still pk.. maybe like a "begginer" area for them and then go's on like caponer said.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Banjo Hick

I like the kill count zone, but the no itemer thing I still dislike.

Sean

Quote from: drunk elmo on November 29, 2009, 02:22:44 PM
It is almost unfair to the people that "zero item" to tell them not to come to the wilderness without items, it's like saying to a specific group of people that they can't drink water and the rest can, it's a community problem that should be solved another way than force.

You have a good point there my friend... but that could be a catch to it, There could be a certain area for these players to "zero item" but still pk.. maybe like a "begginer" area for them and then go's on like caponer said.

Yes indeed, I support the restriction idea.

wouter

Quote from: Mod Sean on November 29, 2009, 03:38:37 PM
Quote from: drunk elmo on November 29, 2009, 02:22:44 PM

Yes indeed, I support the restriction idea.
Thanks sean! I knew you would back me up! I will talk with ry about this. I hope it's gonna work out!

maxmager

I don't see how people transferring items to another account is a problem? unless you are multi logging, other wise, all you are doing is transfering items from your main to your pure or the other way around? please explain to me what is wrong with this. O.O

Press the [Give Respect] button to get m00ny. =]
Vote for me on this: http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,2423.0.html

Pavilion

Quote from: maxmager on November 29, 2009, 08:24:51 PM
I don't see how people transferring items to another account is a problem? unless you are multi logging, other wise, all you are doing is transferring items from your main to your pure or the other way around? please explain to me what is wrong with this. O.O
This is a common rule in pretty much every game. You can simply double, triple, etc. your wealth by using other accounts and then compiling them to your main, aka unfair advantage. It's like cloning yourself, having them do everything, then giving all of it to one clone so that they have "done" the work of many people by himself.

I can understand why it wouldn't really mark up on Worldscape because the effort needed to get by isn't much. It's much more justified when you'd have to work really hard to get things and there are "one per account" stuff.

Banjo Hick

I don't see how people transferring items to another account is a problem? unless you are multi logging, other wise, all you are doing is transfering items from your main to your pure or the other way around? please explain to me what is wrong with this. O.O
people transfer all the time, including myself, and no one ever has a problem with it.

wouter

Quote from: banjo hick on November 30, 2009, 01:39:54 AM
people transfer all the time, including myself, and no one ever has a problem with it.
It's not the transferring dumbhead, its the part where people make a 'new account' to beg/scam items on. Than transfer it  to their main account so that no one knows it was them.

Banjo Hick

o... i understand now, sorry cappy!

wouter

50cent

I totaly agree with you Caponer, It would be real fun if there Wildy for everyone and a place for elite pkers and beginer pkers and stuff :)

Bill

Here's the problem; if this was RuneScape and you saw a guy with no items walking around, you wouldn't even bother to kill him, would you? You'd leave him be and if he tried attacking you, then you would just kill him easily. But in RuneScape, you can't type ::runes and get basically unlimited runes and barrage and freeze someone and kill them. That's the problem. The zero-itemers isn't the problem, it's mostly the ::runes command that causes this problem. Maybe if Ryan lowered the amount of runes you get when inputting the command, or if he somehow made it so you'd need a certain amount of money in your inventory to do the runes command, then maybe that would help fix that problem.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

wouter

Quote from: Bill on November 30, 2009, 03:45:43 PM

Here's the problem; if this was RuneScape and you saw a guy with no items walking around, you wouldn't even bother to kill him, would you? You'd leave him be and if he tried attacking you, then you would just kill him easily. But in RuneScape, you can't type ::runes and get basically unlimited runes and barrage and freeze someone and kill them. That's the problem. The zero-itemers isn't the problem, it's mostly the ::runes command that causes this problem. Maybe if Ryan lowered the amount of runes you get when inputting the command, or if he somehow made it so you'd need a certain amount of money in your inventory to do the runes command, then maybe that would help fix that problem.
Would be a idea. If ::runes get out, and you can only type ::barrage or ::blitz, wich gives 100 off ea rune for this attack style, and you must have like 10k in inv, and that it only works in wildy, THAN IT WOULD BE A COMPLETE MESS..  :o

Pavilion

Quote from: Mute on November 30, 2009, 04:04:41 PM
That would work, lowering the amount of runes you get wouldn't, since they could type ::runes again until there is enough.
Maybe, giving a time delay between typing ::runes might work.
They can just sit off on the side for however long it takes to get enough runes. Heck, if the delay is 30 minutes or an hour, they can log in every so often until they have enough.

Banjo Hick

But who has the time to do that? a few times I could understand, but that would only give you like 200-300 runes, but nobody is going to do it like 15 times.