News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

EVOULOTION(THIS WILL BE EVOULUTION INTILL ME STR N33B HAVE FISHED CREATIN NEW 1

Started by acidownz, November 26, 2009, 04:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

Not being ignorant or immature, But Death Zone has several 170+ ppl and 150-160 ppl.....Good Luck..

acidownz

Who cares mike there was a time when death zone sucked.Ok so give me a chance it has only been up for 4 days and i have ok members.So please can you tell me all this crap about your clans skill on my clan disscusion.#Mike can we have a clan war on 14 december.

Omri

Yes, There's been a clan war scheduled and Me and Chaoslancex will me talking with the leaders of this clan, Thank You for your time and Good Luck...You'll need it. :-X  And something else...Death Zone never sucked, EVER!

acidownz

I am the leader of this clan.The only day we can do clan war is 14th of december 9pm or 4pm in worldscape time!

Omri

Consult with your clan, Because if you haven't noticed they're are different time centrals.

acidownz

Quote from: fozzyboy on November 27, 2009, 03:06:57 AM
Chaoslancex to be honest i will not fight you as i want to be dz as my brother is fozzmister.Purest pkers we never attack a dz memeber.i was my bros account he left it on!

Omri

What's this supposed to mean acidownz?

acidownz

[qu are really the most real clans on AGF.We are going to kill you with no mercy.Watch your back.

[/quote]

Omri

Haha...Why would we need to watch our back...Your clan is nothing compared to Death Zone

Remember this....If we win your Clan has too say " Death Zone Is A Death Sentence "  So does that sound good?

acidownz

Mage omri  :'(
Please my clan along,all clans have to start somewhere so please just stop bosting. Mike str n33byz whats you dead so i would be scared str n33byz is getting str n33b back soon.I forgot dead the 163 is having hes last battle against dz. WE are going to over throw you!!!!!
Watch out were after you!!

Omri

You think I'm scared? I live and breathe Death Zone nothing scares me! not even your sad pathetic boys club you call a clan, you better watch your back....YOUR DEAD! Wanna stop calling me Mike as well, Only my friends call me that and my Clan, You don't have the right to say my legendary name..

acidownz

Mike  >:(
my clan will never bow to dz. I would carm down because str n33byz is comming my house on 14 december.
Mike we have a new killer JIBBERMAN HE WHATS TO KILL D.Z.
WATCH YOU BACK WE ARE AFTER YOU!!

Omri

I've owned Jibberman, And just too let you know Jibberman was a Death Zone fanatic, And why the hell would i be afraid of Str n33by? His name tells it all HE IS A N33B!

acidownz

YOU ARE GOING TO PAY.WE WILL BE THERE WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT AS WE HAVE SECRET CLAN MEMBERS WHO ALL HAVE 135 STR AND 100 ATTACK AND 70DEF WE HAVE 4 OF THEM.SO EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED.
WATCH YOUR BACK WE ARE AFTER YOU!!! ARGH!!

Omri

You think I'm scared? Dude...I've been threw hell and back with Death Zone...Bring it you Dumb Noob...We're ready...