News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Look what happened to my School

Started by Voltimolt, November 13, 2009, 12:25:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Voltimolt

Everyone was disgusted but i was laughing cause I was assyrian. habeebee.

Chaoslancex

Drunk Mario

EVERYONE KNOWS YOU DID IT!! BAD BOY! THAT IS FUNNY THOUGH!

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Voltimolt

HotMax123

"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

doormcburger

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

HotMax123

pretty funny though but by the way put a can of string splatter in your teachers desk while she isn't there and rig it to a string hide the string inside your desk the when sombody trips over the string it will open your teachers desk and the sting splatter will get all over her!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

God Colin

Quote from: HotMax123 on November 21, 2009, 10:16:23 AM
pretty funny though but by the way put a can of string splatter in your teachers desk while she isn't there and rig it to a string hide the string inside your desk the when sombody trips over the string it will open your teachers desk and the sting splatter will get all over her!
No, take a pencil eraser and when you teacher isnt looking throw it at her and wait. Make shure their is no snitchs in the room either. i done it in my math class and my teacher still hasnt found out after a motnh who has done it. she still has the eraser.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!