News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

JAD!

Started by poagre, August 25, 2009, 08:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

poagre

Today Tz-Tok Jad owned me and i added he and said to him he is a noob, and he appeared in lumby, and i killed hm. END.

RYAN DO BLITZ FASTER BUT GOOD BECAUSE...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!
Oh yeah, and...

~All-Go-Free~

Chaoslancex

Quote from: poagre on August 25, 2009, 08:51:32 PM
Today Tz-Tok Jad owned me and i added he and said to him he is a noob, and he appeared in lumby, and i killed hm. END.

Wait Jad as in the one at ::Tar???
and if yes how did you kill the jad at lumby lol.

poagre

@chaoslancex - in-game lags and bugs ;D nah just joking, this doesn't (or don't idk) happened to me, sorry. :'-(

RYAN DO BLITZ FASTER BUT GOOD BECAUSE...
I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT!!
Oh yeah, and...

~All-Go-Free~

hassan144

there was a jad in lumby D:??????

Fangtooth 88

Well, I don't know about Jad being in lumby... BUT THE KBD CAME TO VARROCK AND I OWNT IT!!! With help from my friend. =)
Hacked and extremely bored getting levels up on my pure. No one remembers me either. =(<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a>

hassan144

Delicious

Thats really cool! I wish I could kill Jad.  ::)

hassan144

everybody can kill jad just keep eating  :)

FallenYAngel

thats sad :( poor kittie
~Inside every older person is a younger person....wondering what the hell happened.~

~To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.~

~A great deal of what passes for current Christianity consists in denouncing other people's vices and faults...Amazingly i am still a christian even tho some of my friends don't believe in it -cough- Jeremy -cough-~