News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Special attack

Started by kaasklote, July 18, 2008, 05:08:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaasklote

maybe the spacial attack??
for better owns! ;)

Chris Bud

There is Spec on the WSB Client... But not on the server. You will have to download it for Spec. ;)

Click here to Download the AGF Client

And I HIGHLY doubt Ry, or Jeremy are gunna add ANYTHING to WSC because they have to much work an WSB, and what's the point if it's already all screwed up?! ???

~Chris

Con1887

Worldscape classic isn't 100% messed up, witch they mite add little things to WSC wile we are all waiting for worldscapeblitz. ;)

Like example: The new coolparty.

Zeldagirl

I can almost 100% guarantee you there will be Special Attacks (Specs) In Worldscape Blitz. I am not going to say it is definatlly going to be on there because things change sometimes.

Anyways, keep up the good suggestions guys and girls,

Zelda.
- Banned -

Cavallers

Quote from: Zeldagirl on July 22, 2008, 10:53:38 AM
I can almost 100% guarantee you there will be Special Attacks (Specs) In Worldscape Blitz. I am not going to say it is definatlly going to be on there because things change sometimes.

Anyways, keep up the good suggestions guys and girls,

Zelda.
well i talked about this whit ry.
and he told me that there were going to be specials on worldscape blitz.

-Cavallers

Zeldagirl

Yes, your correct,

Special attacks are definate. Please do not make any more posts about Specail Attack's. This topic is now locked. If you would like, you can make a new topic reguarding Special Attack's to discuss them.

Thank you,

Zelda.
- Banned -