News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Most Posted in Topic on The Web

Started by Banjo Hick, November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

loken rocks

There's alot of posts here (0mg)
i hope worldscape can get in the book o records
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 01:28:00 AM
We're breaking a thread record not the overall post count record..

Still waiting for the game to come back up.
Seriously, you don't have a life..

Banjo Hick

Quote from: caponer on January 17, 2010, 07:35:54 AM

Wow, you just got reported! Good job! And what do I have to do when I'm not sleepy late at night? Nothing is on tv, none of my friends are usually awake and when they are I text them, and I'm trying to get to sleep while playing anyway. So piss off because you have absolutely no life at all and you act like a ganster but you wouldn't even be considered as a wanna be gangster. Nice try kid.

Texting with Maggie and Maxx.

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 12:33:53 PM

Wow, you just got reported! Good job! And what do I have to do when I'm not sleepy late at night? Nothing is on tv, none of my friends are usually awake and when they are I text them, and I'm trying to get to sleep while playing anyway. So piss off because you have absolutely no life at all and you act like a ganster but you wouldn't even be considered as a wanna be gangster. Nice try kid.

1500+ post admits you dont have a life -.- I at least got a job and a income. I got better stuf to do than arguing with you 'kid'. Who the hell you think you talking to? I'm what? 4 years older? Go play with your buddies.

Zack

Banjo Hick, just because someone flames you doesn't mean you flame back. Just report and be done.

Caponer, just stop.

Banjo Hick

Quote from: caponer on January 17, 2010, 12:38:07 PM

1500+ post admits you dont have a life -.- I at least got a job and a income. I got better stuf to do than arguing with you 'kid'. Who the hell you think you talking to? I'm what? 4 years older? Go play with your buddies.
Sorry but I don't support underaged workers so I don't have a job kid. I have 1500 posts because I look at the topics I haven't replied to so I can give some advice. That's another flame. Nice job kid.

Ok Zack, I'll stop.
Playing Pong on my iTouch.

wouter

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 17, 2010, 12:43:18 PM
Quote from: caponer on January 17, 2010, 12:38:07 PM

Blablabla lets finish this on a 1vs1 in wildy. 'fire and flame' ;)

Sorry but I don't support underaged workers so I don't have a job kid. I have 1500 posts because I look at the topics I haven't replied to so I can give some advice. That's another flame. Nice job kid.

Ok Zack, I'll stop.
Playing Pong on my iTouch.

Zack1

Banjo your advice is pretty f*cking shit advice.

Banjo Hick

Wondering what my advice was..Realizing what my he meant by advice... Reporting another player.. Likeing the Report To Moderator button!

mafia137

Wondering where this topic is leading to  ???
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

Finding out how manh posts the leading topic has...

Banjo Hick

Reading that topic.. A lot of pages (562 to be exact).

Banjo Hick

Finding out that the topic has been locked for over a year... Realizing they can't extend their record..

mafia137

Atm dz has a better chance of getting in.
Eating fruit!
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.