News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Most Posted in Topic on The Web

Started by Banjo Hick, November 10, 2009, 09:17:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

ive added FML stories....

Today, I got a random text from a woman containing many naked pictures of her. Apparently she meant to send those to her boyfriend whose number is one digit from mine. The bad part? My girlfriend was using my phone when I received that message. FML

Rarenoob

Your mom is so dumb that she uses 2 hours to watch 60 minutes ... :) w00t the luck :D
Uber Noober = Rarenoob
WTF = For the Win! x.O

Never send a boy to a man's job!
Fire in the ***hole!

Banjo Hick

today, i thought it was yesterday so i went to school, FML

(horrible!!!)

Ledat1x

Yo moma's so stupid she stole a free sample
Karate is a form of martial arts in which people who have had years and years of training can, using only their hands and feet, make some of the worst movies in the history of the world.

Banjo Hick

yo mama so clumsy she fell UP the stairs!

archmage

what is on my mind!
nothing my head is empty! ;D

Fangtooth 88

Mmm... Waffles... ;D And Mooshu has a funny nickname- MOONSHOES!!! ;D
Hacked and extremely bored getting levels up on my pure. No one remembers me either. =(<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a>

Omri

Lol, I call mooshu *Mushroom* lol. He loves it.

Banjo Hick

i call mooshu shampoo and he hates it!

Coleshot1

Today I made some bullies\noobs at school fall and slide down a huge hill covered with snow(and ice, apparently). It was awesome.  ;D
Oh, and I found a mistake in my Grammar book.  ::)
http://www.worldscapeblitz.com/blitz/smf/index.php/topic,644.msg3850.html#msg3850
If you don't read this, you may be kicked, muted or banned without warning and not know why. No, really, read.

The video/song in my profile picture. Same video I got my last one from, if you saw that. Watch at least until the part with her glasses. That part's epic. =P

-Completely, undeniably, 100% addicted to Touhou and loving it-
Without the internet, Touhou or my thoughts, I have very little a life.

It's really sad that only about 2 of the 115+ characters of Touhou is a guy(Humans in the 'Human Village' don't count. =O), and Touhou is still more manly than "those war games".
That, and Touhou is harder, more challenging, more extremely painful than any game you've ever played. It's no wonder I don't know the difference between Halo, Call of Duty, World at War and the etcetera.

Delicious

I don't mean to be a debbie downer, but there is no way we can get 320,000 posts with as few active people as we have. We need more.

Banjo Hick

I can easily account for half of these if I'm active enough. We can do this here at AllGoFree.

yo momma so dumb she got fired from the m&m factory because she was throwing away all the w's :)

Banjo Hick

Rofl. Yo mama so clumsy she falls UP the stairs.

Omri

Yo momma is so stupid she brought a spoon to the super bowl!