Section 1:The Clan
Section 2:Requirements
Section 3: Rules
Section 4: Uniform
Section 5: The Base
Section 6: How to get Accepted.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Section 1, "The Clan", This  clan is going to be a pvp clan Owned by me (for now) until someone else would like to become owners with me.

Section 2, "Requirements", The requirements for this clan will and always will be these choices, either:          140+ combat, 115+ str, 115 att ( a certain combat level is not required for this choice), Or you come talk to me in-game and we will battle in wildy, or funpk, your choice. Part of the clan uniform you need 70+ def for, but i do not make you wear the uniform. (uniforms will be discussed later)

Section 3,"Rules", Well the rules for this clan is pretty much common sense..Just behave and do what ur told when ur told unless you have a sufficient reason for not following orders O_o, and have fun.

Section 4, "Uniform",  I am not gonna be that picky about uniforms but if you would like to wear this you can. It will consist of: Berserker helm, Amulet of Strength, Dragon Dagger(s), Dharok platelegs, Verac's Brasscard,Obsidian Shield, Barrow's Gloves, Rune boots, Fire Cape, Berserker Ring. Like i said you "DO NOT" have to wear this, its just an option. (but it is what i will wear always in pvp)

Section 5, "Application", ( copy this then copy in the "reply" ontions on the bottom of the screen  the click the "paste button" and then simply fill out the application)

Attack level?
Strength level?
Defence level?
Hitpoints level?
Range Level?
Magic Level?
Highest Melle/Combat stat?

Highest non-combat skill? (can be 1)
Total Level?

Section 5, "The Base", My clan base will be discussed once you get accepted into this clan and i talk to you in-game and then if you meets these requirements discussed in Section 2 you will be accepted and i will Show and Tell you the Teleport of our Clan Base.

Section 6, "how to get Accepted", To be Accepted you MUST follow all rules at all times, Be on a decent amount of time (preferably atleast 30min a day, which most of you will :P), Meet the clan requirments, Talk to me In-Game.

Btw, You wont like me when im hungry O.O
                                               ,Dikbil   :
                      :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-''.....'':-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

dikbil

Dikbil Application form.

Attack level?120
Strength level?135
Defence level?99
Hitpoints level?126
Range Level?78
Magic Level?120
Highest Melle/Combat stat?135 str
Highest non-combat skill? (can be 1)54wc
Total Level?1163.
                                               ,Dikbil   :

dikbil

Dikbil  Accepted, my application was pretty much a demonstration to what yours should resemble.  :D

HAVE FUN
                                               ,Dikbil   :

Zack1

Edit Delete Post!!