News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Moving to Pennsylvania yay!! Go kill youself all of you idiots that mess with me

Started by HotMax123, November 06, 2009, 06:31:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Omri

HotMax123

Do you go there often and have you heard the name "helmet hair" around Thats my nickname there
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Zack

HotMax123

oh sure zach sorry I didn't realize that we were going off of the topic :) my apologies.
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Omri

HotMax123

╬Max╬

greepfruuy

Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down.

Banjo Hick

HotMax123

╬Max╬

Banjo Hick

HotMax123

he we just had a presentation at school about bullying and none of the people that mess with me even looked one bit guilty! turds. >:(

╬Max╬