News:

WorldScape is run on the most advance RuneScape private server software. Ever.

Main Menu

Site Offline Allot

Started by drop351, January 12, 2010, 04:49:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

drop351

Worldscape is offline allot it says when I try to go on "this site is currently unavailable" and that happens to much and then when it starts working it says "error connecting" it is really annoying please fix this i can barely play 20 minutes a day and no nothing is wrong with my internet or computer! it is really annoying please make it fun for everyone

my internet browser is Mozilla Firefox    fyi  :'( :-[ :( >:(

Chaoslancex

Well the game might be down maybe because ry is trying to fix something or his busy plus he has a life he can't be running it 24/7 for just you. give him a break he has earned it for many years of great servise. :P

Jeremy

Quote from: chaoslancex on January 12, 2010, 04:57:42 PM
Well the game might be down maybe because ry is trying to fix something or his busy plus he has a life he can't be running it 24/7 for just you. give him a break he has earned it for many years of great servise. :P

Indeed. The site is up a hell of a lot juxtaposition to how frequently it used to be down. You should be thankful instead of complaining. ;)
I'm bad enough to commit suicide and survive long enough to kill my soul after I'm dead.
-Picture removed-

omfg noobz

yeah i mean the owners are so good they almost do there best  ??? ???
zaaa is the sauce =o
self proclaimed " the best"
the best of pking.

1st- in "top 10 pkers forum" (most viewed pk forum all time).
1st. in "my top 5 pkers forum" (wasnt made by myself).
4th in "ledgenary pkers forum"

former owner of the clan - devastation
former owner of the clan - lawless
current owner of the clan - elite 7
ledgendary dz member.

best pk vids. Under pking in forums.
- zaaa's 100 k0s.
- zaaa's 2nd worldscape video.

♥Zaaa♥

Delicious

Quote from: Jeremy on January 12, 2010, 05:31:05 PM
Quote from: chaoslancex on January 12, 2010, 04:57:42 PM

Indeed. The site is up a hell of a lot juxtaposition to how frequently it used to be down. You should be thankful instead of complaining. ;)

LOL, he said juxtaposition.

And I barely see the site down. Idk what you mean. o.O

Zack

For the last like two days it was going on and off for some reason.

Delicious

Quote from: Zack on January 12, 2010, 08:36:54 PM
For the last like two days it was going on and off for some reason.

Probably firmware updates.  :o

mafia137

I have only ever seen the forums down, The game is usually always up  ???
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

Banjo Hick

Juxtepose was one of our 'word of the day' things and I forgot what it meant...And yeah Ryan has a life too. While the game is down I would suggest hanging out with friends, or if you have a girlfriend you could fool around with her o.O

aussie king

Quote from: Banjo Hick on January 12, 2010, 11:28:50 PM
Juxtepose was one of our 'word of the day' things and I forgot what it meant...And yeah Ryan has a life too. While the game is down I would suggest hanging out with friends, or if you have a girlfriend you could fool around with her o.O

yeah, i agree :D especially about the fooling with the girlfriend part ;D
stand up for something, or live for nothing.

zaaaam

dont worry theyll fix it. 8)