News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

How to JailBreak an iPod/iPhone

Started by Zack, November 02, 2009, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Imploding

Jailbreaking is completely legal. What you do with the jail break can get you in trouble though. Mxtube is an app where you watch a movie on YouTube and it saves the movie onto your iTouch or iPhone, not music. dTunes is illegal because you're illegally downloading music, videos, and torrent files. Installous, or hackulo.us apps, are illegal because it's downloading apps for free which is stealing. If anyone has any other questions about it you can ask me. I believe they did make a Spirit jailbreak for 3.1.3 firmware, but I'm not sure.
The Ultimate Forum Gamer

Pk0wnedall

Please don't double post, you can just simply use the "Modify" tool. This is spamming and people get annoyed when people double post.

Thank-you.

Imploding

The two posts had nothing in common so it was proper to use two posts. Modify isn't as big of a tool as you are, Jack. Good try, wanna be.
The Ultimate Forum Gamer

Pk0wnedall

It doesn't matter if there in common or not, don't double post!

Imploding

You're allowed to if they're not related. It's an old rule, but a rule none the less. I've been over it with past admins and mods. I think they know better than you do. Hell, the creator of this topic agrees with me.
The Ultimate Forum Gamer

SouvLacki

Bro, don't diss the wogs. America must not have many ethnics. Thanks, Nick for the theme name.
- On Topic -
It is completely legal.

wolfy

id jailbreak my ipod but it's screen is cracked so until i figure out where i can go to fix it mines legal :(

ACCOUNTS-
-[main] Dro
-[old main] Wolf mail
-[bored] boredum

SouvLacki

Yeah, it's easy to get the screen fixed. Although it will cost you some mulla.

Vee Dub

I Jailbroke my Ipod yesterday & now it wont turn on? Do you know why?

It has full battery, It's odd  :o

Drunk Mario

Quote from: Vee Dub on August 07, 2010, 08:20:24 PM
I Jailbroke my Ipod yesterday & now it wont turn on? Do you know why?

It has full battery, It's odd  :o
Did it just shut off right when you jail broke it? or did you like play on it and stuff then shut it off because of your reasons (eating, bored..etc)

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Triniboy

This should be updated. I jailbreak my itouch that runs on 4.3.1

xenon85

I've jailbroken somewhere around 10 or 15 ipods and i use the same method look up the software Green Poison and from there its a peice of cake or pie?
Whats that in the sky !! its a bird no its a plane Dammit just another cloud

Kryptonite

Excuse my grave dig, but how long does it take for it to tell me it's jailbroken after I hit the "make it ra1n" button?

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.

Recoil

Quote from: Kryptonite on March 12, 2012, 01:06:38 PM
Excuse my grave dig, but how long does it take for it to tell me it's jailbroken after I hit the "make it ra1n" button?
It nay just not work. I've tried jailbreaking at like 10 different places. Never did a thing.
Dem digits

From his heights of wisdom he will look down on vain and agitated beings, as one who lives on a mountaintop looks down on those who live in the plains.

Kryptonite

I got far enough to where it says your iphone is jailbroken, wait for reboot. When it reboots, nothing happens.

Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 06:21:22 PM
Quote from: X on April 18, 2012, 06:20:22 PM
Quote from: Recoil on April 18, 2012, 05:59:45 PM
Da fuq are you doing in a graffiti painted hobo dungeon for?

weed
Just lost all the respect I once had for you.