News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

My Goals

Started by Banjo Hick, November 01, 2009, 07:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjo Hick

ur telling me! i went from 113 to 115 today and im about to go to 116 i hope by the way, 3 jad=1mil exp=good training!

Banjo Hick

Well I got 125 strength and I have 149 combat, I also added a new one and deleted one. I added getting into Devastation (Zaaa's clan) and I delted Win a forum or in game contest.

Omri

Well Good Luck from your friend Mike.

Banjo Hick

Thankyou, I hope to get 150 combat within the hour so I will be able to check that off.

Joker

Banjo Hick

Thankyou, I did get 150 combat because I got a defence level. XD

doormcburger

helped you out with the respect part ;)

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

Banjo Hick

doormcburger

Welcomes. Did it again.. also trying to help you with the world record thing... and anything else if i can

I own noobs.

Banjo Hick

Well we need a lot more posts for that record to happen so keep going! and thanks for the respect. =)

doormcburger

Quote from: Banjo Hick on December 22, 2009, 02:39:52 AM
Well we need a lot more posts for that record to happen so keep going! and thanks for the respect. =)

Lol I'm never gonna get any >.>

I own noobs.

Banjo Hick

We had a meeting and we're droughting you from respect, you had 4 but we confiscated those. =) GL getting more!!!!

doormcburger

Quote from: Banjo Hick on December 22, 2009, 02:43:23 AM
We had a meeting and we're droughting you from respect, you had 4 but we confiscated those. =) GL getting more!!!!

Lolwut? I never had any... never will get any...

I own noobs.

Banjo Hick

Ummmmmm....Sure... ;)

doormcburger

respected again... and i'm still posting in the most posts thing... can i double post there?

I own noobs.