News:

Check out the recently added slayer skill, and make sure to vote in the Future Updates section for new content!

Main Menu

Best Of The Best Pker!

Started by lollol, November 01, 2009, 08:08:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lollol

Quote from: banjo hick on November 04, 2009, 10:03:15 PM
its me! im proving a point that this kid should put in some rules for this competition, i am also commander joe, and Fusion*, but fusion is actually a skiller account that is half decent, see his stats on my signature

uhhhh....Banjo am more pro than you couse if u dont know that i am nn!!
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Fangtooth 88

Who's Fangtooth88? There's Fangtooth 88, yes and Fangtooth88, but he's my n00b and I never get on him cuz he was a typo mistake when i was logging in (I forgot the space :-\). But if you are voting for me- Thanks  ;D

Cyaz,
Fang ;D
Hacked and extremely bored getting levels up on my pure. No one remembers me either. =(<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a>

lollol

The Rules and The Votes r up happy ?
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

dikbil

aww man :[ i can be in their and i beat like 5 people out of that list  :'( :'( :'(
anyways, 2 for godofwars
Btw, You wont like me when im hungry O.O
                                               ,Dikbil   :
                      :-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-''.....'':-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:

Fangtooth 88

Quote from: Fangtooth 88 on November 07, 2009, 04:38:18 PM
Who's Fangtooth88? There's Fangtooth 88, yes and Fangtooth88, but he's my n00b and I never get on him cuz he was a typo mistake when i was logging in (I forgot the space :-\). But if you are voting for me- Thanks  ;D

Cyaz,
Fang ;D
Yeah... "Fangtooth88" (NO THAT'S NOT ME) is level... You guessed it (Or not...)- LEVEL 172!!!

Jokes, he's level 3.  ;D

Fang  ;D
Hacked and extremely bored getting levels up on my pure. No one remembers me either. =(<a href="http://www.mybannermaker.com" target="_blank"></a>