News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Have you ever been called a scammer?

Started by huntingjosh, October 31, 2009, 12:30:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Have you ever been called a scammer or a hacker for no reason?

Yes
5 (100%)
No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 5

Voting closed: November 07, 2009, 11:30:29 AM

huntingjosh

Ever played World Scape and lagged in a trade? Ever lost all your items from being lured?
I have and most people have also. So I just wanna see how many other people are called hackers or scammer or anyother name you can think of.
Idleness is the Grand Pacific Ocean of Life, and in that stagnant abyss the most salutary things produce no good, the most noxious no evil. Vice, indeed, abstractedly considered, may be, and often is a engendered in idleness; but the moment it becomes efficiently vice, it must quit its cradle and cease some great good.

In-Game Username= X Josh X

You say Akon - I say Suicide Silence
You say 50 Cent - I say The Devil Wears Prada
You say Miley Cyrus - I say As I Lay Dying
You say Jonas Brothers - I say F*** You
You say rap - I say rock
You say pop - I say hardcore
You say hip hop- I scream metalcore
92% of the teenage population has turned to rap, pop, and hip-hop. If you are one of the 8% who like to head-bang and disturb the peace then put this in your signature!

Drunk Mario

I know i have!!! I have been called a Hacker and a duper!!! i don't break rules like that. Only selfish people do that for no reason just to get you banned or something for not giving them an item back when they dies in wildy or something they will call you a scammer. If you ever see people doing that kind of stuff take a picture and make a topic in "report in-game rule breakers".

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Zack

The funniest thing I've seen is when someone gets killed by a NPC. Then when you take their stuff they then say that they will tell a mod and get you banned if you don't give it back.

Chaoslancex

It's funny when a lv 3 player gose to wildy with 3 rares thinking that they won't lose anything and they end up getting K0 and actually losing everything and come back mad telling you that L00ting is against the rules and that your getting ban. :o

Omri

Lol, Oscar I've seen that done so many times lol.