News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Coding Team.

Started by serguy3, October 28, 2009, 06:13:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

serguy3

I was looking at a post, and what is now Ry6000333 signature said, "Ry's life keeps conspiring against him, thats why Blitz isnt here yet." So, why not instead of one coder, 4, or 5 coders working altogether on Blitz? I'm not say they're owners, but they code. They do get certain rights like what a Administrator would get. Their names would be like "Coder Ryan" or something like that. I think it would get Blitz on it's feet faster, and that would be very good for the staff, and the players.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Zack

For this to work Ryan would have to let people have access to his computer to edit and add code. If someone had bad intentions they could delete Blitz all together, or someone could mess up something and set Blitz back even further. Plus since Ryan built Blitz from scratch someone else's code might not be compatible.

yeeyee123

yes it would get blitz on it's feet faster but really if he is taking a while to get blitz out that must mean that it's going to be better.

the slower the better, if you rush you might miss something ect.

i think ry should keep doing what he is doing :)
don't love the genius love the person behind it

Bill

Doing this may actually make it even slower. Ryan wrote Blitz from nothing. Everything that's been programmed and implemented into Blitz has all came form Ryan's mind. Having multiple coders help Ryan wouldn't be efficient because they probably wouldn't know Ryan's intentions for anything. Plus, letting other people help program Blitz would never seem like something Ryan would allow. Though you already know this, but Blitz is being helped by the Blitz Beta Testers, fixing items, bonuses, etc. But if Ryan wanted multiple people helping him hard-code Blitz, then he would have had them from the beginning. They can't exactly jump in now to help if he wanted them to. They would have had to be there from the start of the programming to understand everything and know what's in Ryan's mind.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

Drunk Mario

Mute is right too, it would require internet trust. which is not very good. Also like the other people said they could do whatever they want to blitz if they had the right codes.(make admins..etc) also said"they could delete it altogether" that could make it a little faster but could delete it all.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Omri

I agree with Drunk Elmo and Mute.

serguy3

Omri, that's kind've a fluff post. If you're going to post something, that's fine what you put, but add something onto it. If a Allgofree staff member/Forum staff member could lock this, that'd be appriciated.

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!