News:

Vote for WorldScape Classic here! If you vote once every hour, we'll gain more players!

Main Menu

Girl trouble!!! oh help!!!

Started by HotMax123, October 25, 2009, 07:50:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

Ok I like this girl named callie shes like 5ft and i'm 4ft 11 in, she's got a super hot tan and she's great at soccer. I need help. she barely notices me, exept at recess when it's boys vs. girls soccer. Callie is the best player on her team and I'm one of the best on mine and the only reason she even knows me Is because once, I stole the ball from her and In her mind that's amazing because nobody has ever stolen the ball away from her. We all have nicknames like mine is "Helmet hair" hers is " cheetah, probobly because she can run like one 8) and anyway how do I get her to like me and just the being myself thing does not work cuz aparently when I'm myself I stutter and make an ass out of myself!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

serguy3

Might wanna talk to your dad or something about this..?

~Jack.
Thank you to Zack who brought my suggestion to life. Subscribe to WorldscapeBlitz NOW!

Go here for a great theme. Credits to Zack.

Fight my Brute YO!

Omri

Well, Just talk to her, And just hang out and do some stuff she likes, I mean if you like her enough you'd do something about it. When your at recess, Go talk to her..And maybe grow enough courage to ask her on a date, It's very simple if you think about it, Your just worried about what she'll say when you ask her, You seem nice so i guess you'd have a great chance, Just ask her if she want's to do something some time and take it from there. ;) I'm glad i could help, Remember..It's better to have tried and failed then never trying at all, Not saying you'd fail lol, But as i was saying just talk to her..That's all you need to do, Trust me on this one, And good luck. ;)

Drunk Mario

yeah as Mage Omri said. just don't worry about studdering or anything. Just act liek she is a friend when you talk to her.. then when you get enough courage maybe you can ask her out.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Bill

Hmm.. Sometimes it's easier to build something over the internet. Like maybe if she has AIM or Facebook or something, you can try start talking to her through that first. I'm weird when it comes to talking face to face..... Unless I really know you...

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

rascal

As you guys said just hang around her and just imagine her as your best mate.

lollol

yeah dude like mike saied u can easily talk to her and she may reconize you but dont go on so fast like u talk to her in the 1st time and tell her i love u,dun go on so fast cowboy only make her reconize ya now and if u accomplished tell me ima help ya with this things couse am good at it  ;D

P.S:when u see her and know her and she know ya u can say this thing that always work with girl:Is It Really Hot Or Its Just You  ;D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Flame

Quote from: lollol on November 04, 2009, 08:34:45 AM
P.S:when u see her and know her and she know ya u can say this thing that always work with girl:Is It Really Hot Or Its Just You
Yes this is obviously the secret to getting a girl interested in you.

Bill

I don't think this is the place to ask, Hotmax, because 90% of what people tell you as advice will probably only make you look stupid in front of her.

Quote from: Bill on August 23, 2010, 07:55:43 PM
Quote from: Ry60003333 on August 22, 2010, 05:40:15 AM
Thanks! It feels great to finally get it up after all these years. 8)
Lmfao.........

HotMax123

well Iv'e tried to compliment her she just, says thanks and walks away and I am like ok I've been doin' this too long! I need some help!
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬

Zack

Save up about $2000, buy a ring, and ask her to marry you.

HotMax123

lol very funny zach i'm 11 what the heck i'm not getting married!

╬Max╬

lollol

lol nice 1 zack ;D

ok dude u can easily go to her and tell her you have a date,she gonna say:why ??

u tell her i kinda like you thats why am asking and am wondoring if you do too  ;)

Smooth!!

i got another one i did with my first date,u go to her and tell her:My Max Name Is Hi ;D
Quote from: Yoho on May 26, 2011, 12:06:29 PM
"Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind"

(Just for the lulz :D)

96% of people won't stand up for God
Put this in your Sig if you are one of the 4% who will"
‎/\/\ /-\ Z E /\/

Louis

Go Up To Her Slap Her Bum And Say Fancie A NIGHT WITH ME :P

HotMax123

Uh do you think  I want to get myself killed?

╬Max╬