News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

We will never forget you Sgt. Pete klapko Keep on fighting, In heaven

Started by HotMax123, October 20, 2009, 08:01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotMax123

The date was april 23,1943 Picture waking up in a cot and just getting out onto the hard metal floor then hear the sirens wailing and someone yell "Kamikazi's!" and then your redneck buddy next to you say "Oh crap here they come!" ( well here it is this was Pete klapko's basic life on board a destroyer in the u.s. navy ) sgt. Pete ran out on deck yelling orders " Patterson! you man the turret, Johnson Get down to radars! now! Go! GO! GO! and Geltman stop fooling with your suit and get in the plane!" "wait wheres Hensbery! Hensbery!"  " Here! What am I on turret plane or am I on lookout!" "turret, son Go!" BOOOOM! the boat rocked a plane had hit a flank on board " what's the damage!" " not bad just a minor fire we got it under controll" Pete ran up onto his gatling gun post and started shooting like mad!      ( this was a possible war event Sgt. Pete could have gone through)

Pete klapko survived the war, WWII, he later died when he contracted alzheimer's disease and he only remembered my great-grandma and he died in the end we will never forget you grand-pop He was my great- grandpa, I never met him but he was a great guy and I know it!
"Life ain't life if you don't live it!"- Max Lauser (me!)
" Life is full of secrets, sometimess you need to break the rules for what is right and to get answers!"- Max Lauser

╬Max╬