Started by abfunkyfan, October 18, 2009, 10:16:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

da 0wnd pig

all go free is the BeST!

combat 119:)
goal:become one of the best pkers lol:D

Omri

abfunkyfan

to "The Jocker" i use photoshop , but if you cant buy it than best websites to use would be www.picnik.com or www.fotoflex.com !

and to Voltimolt , i created a SPECIAL banner for you that i think you should keep!

and to da 0wnd pig . what pic do you want or were you being nice? btw , if you want a pic i could make one unique for you. like a request , you would be first!

abfunkyfan

ok , please know that i tried to NOT double post but i wanted to put two pics on so i couldnt modify it , if i did Voltimolt couldnt see his SPECIAL picture. Ok , i made a pic that i want in my sig , so i need help on how to do it

da 0wnd pig

Quote from: abfunkyfan on October 25, 2009, 12:15:20 AM
to "The Jocker" i use photoshop , but if you cant buy it than best websites to use would be www.picnik.com or www.fotoflex.com !

and to Voltimolt , i created a SPECIAL banner for you that i think you should keep!

and to da 0wnd pig . what pic do you want or were you being nice? btw , if you want a pic i could make one unique for you. like a request , you would be first!

uhm maybe a worldscape thing with my name :da 0wnd pig
and a player maybe? if u can thx ;)
all go free is the BeST!

combat 119:)
goal:become one of the best pkers lol:D

abfunkyfan

so is there any particular image you want as background? or you something so random but yet so epic at the same time? right now i might some random pic related with yo name! ok , ~chow!

Omri

Abfunkyfan, Mind if i use some of this pictures in a WSMV?( Worldscape Music Video. )

abfunkyfan

o ... m ... g!!!! this is such an honor!!!! you go right ahead and you can use as many as you want? will you tell me when that video comes out?!?! on you tube or something! wow , thank you so much. by the way , if its not to hard can you say the work is artwork is made by me? thx

str n33b

hey,
just wondering how come your pic's are like so big? becuase mine come up well small =\
and also how do you put picture up when you do a post. ???

~str n33b~
"life is like a box of chocolates you don't know what you are going to get until you open it" pronounced by forest gump.
(but why don't you just read the back of the chocolate box?!)

Omri

Lol, I'm still working on the video i want everyone to contribute in something like a lyric or in that area, If anyone want's to just pm in the forums or in the game.

abfunkyfan

Omri

abfunkymonkey, Can you make me one with a evil background ( color red ) and a heading that says " Death Zone is a Death sentence "

Drunk Mario

Can you make me one that says " Deathzone Forever!
Then something that does with the words.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall