News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Play the game and not join the forum's. then getting post counts.

Started by God Colin, October 18, 2009, 08:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

God Colin

I hate that people are very well into the game and then they start hearing about all the fun the forums are and instantly want to be part of them and have to bug you about it, i love helping people but they need to pay attention. I hate that they'll play the game and not notice that the froums also play a major role in the game with all the event's,clan's, updates, etc. that happen. I'm starting to like that people are getting into the forum's but i wish they would make senseful post's (i do have some room to talk.) and actually get to know alot more people.

Quote from: Zack on October 18, 2009, 08:20:39 PM
Not all people like forums, and would rather playing the game instead. Some other people, however, decide to join the forums and post for the soul purpose to get their post count up which really pisses me off.
I agree with you Zack, i also hate people posting just for post count's it get's you no where but trouble which is not a good thing for your profile, nor is it good for the other player's/staff because its not only taking time its taking posting space which is annoying. post counts dont give you a special rank for staff or nothing which is looked into deeply.

Warning: I am not afraid to report anybody on the forum's,

^Click the pic!

Zack

Not all people like forums, and would rather playing the game instead. Some other people, however, decide to join the forums and post for the soul purpose to get their post count up which really pisses me off.

God Colin

Quote from: Zack on October 18, 2009, 08:20:39 PM
Yes i know but i mean those who do and dont til something intersting happens. also im throwing a quote in orgional post i now have a comment on what you said.

^Click the pic!

Joker

ppl r not using the forums most of the them are noobs..as well..
but..they don't even care about joining the forums... :(

God Colin

Quote from: the jocker on October 19, 2009, 01:22:34 PM
ppl r not using the forums most of the them are noobs..as well..
but..they don't even care about joining the forums... :(
Which is excatly why i ranted this, they dont realise the work ry and jeremy put into the forums then on top of that the rest of the AllGoFree Staff also taking their time to moderate and keep the community safe but yet fun and interesting and people don't look into thing's.

^Click the pic!

Flame

The community would definitely be a lot more interesting if people were more active on the forums (not that I really have any room to talk lol)

God Colin

Quote from: Flame on October 19, 2009, 03:24:50 PM
The community would definitely be a lot more interesting if people were more active on the forums (not that I really have any room to talk lol)
There's many reasons i made this rant and that's part of it like i've stated. I'm not part of staff and i dont know if anybody else see's it but i've been seeing you show up on the forum's and its nice to see you here.

^Click the pic!

kxdk

I'm going to throw out you guys an example of a "post counter".

Jack, he posts meaningless posts, half the time i don't even know what he means by them. (I myself have room to talk i make meaningful posts).
I also don't get the point in Monkeyfart doing ~Monkeyfart now a MITHRIL poster just to get attention and to be honest, he sometimes does spam for posts.

I also hate when people spam on my Resteraunt thread, seriously we don't care when you'll be on if your talking to a specific person, for goodness sake there's a private message for a reason!

The spam threads saying you ban/iped/muted is annoying to, why would we people care your muted theres usually a reason for everything and if you think you learned your lesson PM a owner for goodness sake we don't need meaningless posts/threads.

Please some of you people like Jack start making meaningful and descriptive post instead of saying that meaningless posts.

------

God Colin

Quote from: kxdk on October 19, 2009, 05:23:08 PM
I'm going to throw out you guys and example of a "post counter".

Jack, he posts meaningless posts, half the time i don't even know what he means by them. (I myself have room to talk i make meaningful posts).
I also don't get the point in Monkeyfart doing ~Monkeyfart now a MITHRIL poster just to get attention and to be honest, he sometimes does spam for posts.

I also hate when people spam on my Resteraunt thread, seriously we don't care when you'll be on if your talking to a specific person, for goodness sake there's a private message for a reason!

The spam threads saying you ban/iped/muted is annoying to, why would we people care your muted theres usually a reason for everything and if you think you learned your lesson PM a owner for goodness sake we don't need meaningless posts/threads.

Please some of you people like Jack start making meaningful and descriptive post instead of saying that meaningless posts.
I love that i've made this post in rant's this topic is a very subjectable topic and im glad player's are discussing this issue. Sir tor can be another example of making unmeaningfull post's and so can the jocker. I will admit when i first came her ei made senseless post's and i hope i've been forgiven. Sir tor and the jocker have a small amount of room left to make senseless post's before they get warning's like i did, this is my opinion though.

^Click the pic!

doormcburger

I own noobs.

OLD NAME: Tehstrshow

NEW NAME: Kryptonite

drop351

I agree with you, It is annoying people make random accounts and post dumb stuff , and some only do random posts to be like i dont know, adamant poster or something it really annoys me i totally agree

I TOTALLY AGREE![/b][/i][/u][/s]

loken rocks

~The contents of this message have been removed.~
Wind Surge

Christmas Warble Closet

wouter

~The contents of this message have been removed.~

mafia137

Well i agree with most of this, have noticed mainly experienced players go on these here forums, when the more unexperienced players (also known as noobs) come through I'm sure they will join the forums.
Forums have a great deal with the worldscape community, People will relies this.
kxdk there is no need to single anyone out.
I'm Happy With What I Have Got.

God Colin

Quote from: mafia137 on January 21, 2010, 07:56:10 AM
Well i agree with most of this, have noticed mainly experienced players go on these here forums, when the more inexperienced players (also known as noobs) come through I'm sure they will join the forums.
Forums have a great deal with the worldscape community, People will relies this.
kxdk there is no need to single anyone out.

I realise this, but they could at least read the rules, and try to understand them, and look over other posts in the sections to get some what of a base on what is to be posted and is not to be posted in the sections.

^Click the pic!