News:

Keep our threads alive by bumping them often here and here

Main Menu

Reborn Alliance Discussion

Started by Rain, October 18, 2009, 10:15:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rain

I have decided to close the clan, as I'm not very good at controlling it, and my members aren't active. I will be joining a clan eventually, although I'm not sure which one yet.

Joker

hey dill we have decided to make a clan war with u in dz...,

Drunk Mario

dillon could you post the roster here? so people can see who is in it rather than going to the application thread to look at it.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall

Rain

We have scheduled a clan war with Death Zone for 8:00PM(Eastern Time Zone) Thursday, October 22.

Make sure that you are online for this event, if you cannot make it we may be able to change the time, so please let me know.

Joker

Chaoslancex

Quote from: Dillon on October 19, 2009, 03:26:43 PM
We have scheduled a clan war with Death Zone for 4:00PM(Eastern Time Zone) Thursday, October 22.

Make sure that you are online for this event, if you cannot make it we may be able to change the time, so please let me know.

Hey Dillon do you think we can change it to like 8:00 PM(Eastern Time Zone) that would be like your time or 7:00pm?

It would be like 4:00pm for me?

Joker

well..i would is sit all thursday but from 6 am to 1:50 pm..i will be at school..
in my time....and i will train all day tho...but when the clan wars will come of course...

Rain

The war with Death Zone will be re-scheduled soon, as none of the clan members were online in time.

Louis

Ok,first of all i would like tot hank you for accepting me into "Reborn Alliance". Second of all i cannot be online untill sunday because my nans computer cannot log in for some reason. Third of all am i included in this clan war since if just joint?

Thanks for reading.

Louis.

Drunk Mario

louis arean't you a "shades death" owner??? and yes you are in the clan so you can participate in clan events.

Quote from: Connor on May 26, 2011, 12:13:30 PM
I wish it was possible to punch some through a computer screen.

~~Personal Achievements~~

- Said to be one of the best Forum Mods
- #1 poster
- #1 topic starter
- Max combat achieved In-game
- Good banner maker
- #4 Overall